6

6:

Dippers mind was reeling over everything that had just happened, trying to recall everything his great uncle had taught him about evading the cops. So far, he had managed to find a decent sized crowd to hide in while he searched for a way out, mainly to see if there was a bus he could take or a car left unattended he could hot wire back to life. Deciding against the hot wire idea, like he needed more trouble, he made an effort to look for the signature black and yellow. As he walked, trying he tried to keep a straight face, but as he passed through an opening, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Leaping around, Bill greeted him with a little wave.

"Try again~." Dipper groaned and bolted back through the crowd, taking a detour through the brush onto another path, stumbling over random sticks and rocks, cursing under his breath. As he trotted towards a different opening, Cathy stood out from a crowd, holding her phone and shouting at him.

"Dipper! Why did you hang up? Did you hear what I said?"

"No-Move! Scoot!" Dipper, pushing past her, continued jogging away, yelling an apology as he did so. Just as he reached the exit, passing a crowd of people in line for a popcorn stand and other various street foods. As he stopped to catch his breath, his shoulder was tapped again. This time he didn't even bother to look up, shaking his head.

"Your having fun aren't you?" Dipper gasped, feeling a pat on his back, glaring at the black shoes in front of him.

"Oh yes, time of my life. Making you suffer has been the highlight of my day." Dipper stood up, regretting all his time sitting at his desk unmoving. Taking a couple steps backwards, he sprinted towards his original location, going back to the path to race past the benches towards the opposite exit, a couple taxis parked near the front. Dipper swore they were just waiting for him. Just as he was about to approach one, a gold car pulled dangerously in front of the line of cabs, cutting off the entire line.

"OH COME ON!?" Dipper watched as Bill walked up to him, standing up as straight as he could to seem impossibly taller. Dipper took a couple steps towards one of the cabs defiantly, stopping once he saw the gun in Bills hand, the cab audibly locking the doors and Dipper outside.

"Chicken shits!" He yelled, glaring daggers at the blonde in front of him, standing cockily to the side.

"Get in the car, Pinetree." Dipper walked over, crossing his arms angrily. Bill half-smiled, putting his gun away and stepping forward, uncomfortably close for Dippers taste. Even so, he refused to move out of spite. Bill repeated himself, smug as can be, seemingly overjoyed at the whole situation.

"Get in the car." Dipper stood, biting the inside of his cheek angrily, almost drawing blood a couple times. This was not how he expected his day to go. Not one bit. He shook his head, never breaking eye contact.

"No. Your not taking me anywhere." Bill shrugged, still grinning like a mad-man.

"Alright, if you say so."

"Wait! hold on! No! Bill! PUT ME DOWN! BILL!" The green eyed menace wrapped his arms around Dippers middle, lifting him off the ground and over his shoulder. Leisurely strolling towards the car, he popped open the trunk, lifting the struggling male off his shoulder and into the trunk, waving goodbye before closing the trunk.

"Bill! You cannot be seri-."

"Oh, I am dead seri! Hahaha!" Bill dusted off his hands, walking towards the drivers seat, cackling as he started the car.