Describing the girls

Violet Hanson played by Rita Volk.

Her hair is long and blonde with bright red tips

Her eyes are a green/blue

Everyone calls her Vi. She is 19 years old. She likes to swim, fight, play guitar and drums, singing, dancing, and can rap.

She gets most of her money street fighting and she's the best. She has a bad attitude and says what she thinks even if it hurts. Very stubborn. Doesn't listen to anyone but sometimes her best friend hazel. Her parents died when she was in 10th grade. Has been to jail 4 times. Sells drugs for her boss sometimes. Goes to party's and messes around a lot. Dropped out in the beginning of 11th grade.

Hazel-Rose played by Kathryn Prescott

Her hair is long and brown with bright blue tips

Her eyes are hazel/yellow

People call her Haze or Rosie. She is 18 years old. Likes to play bass, piano, drums, boxing, skateboarding, and singing.

Makes most her money doing photography. She's a sweet girl only a little bit of a attitude. Always worried about her best friend violet. Finished high school recently. Takes boxing lessons from Violet when she has time but mostly boxes on her own. Goes to party's with Violet but never messes around. Drinks but no drugs. Her parents kicked her out for hanging out with violet and cause they never really wanted her. She got bullied at home and at school.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you will like this story.

Well that's all for meeting the girls.

Love ya 💞