Chapter 4

***Recap***

I put my phone back in my pocket and just lay back in my chair. I can't believe this happen to her she doesn't deserve this. But what I want to know is who did this she was trying to tell me but couldn't.

Who is this J.

----------------------------------------------

Brads P.O.V

I texted Violet to see if she would text back or ignore me. I haven't got a text back Conner has been texting hazel for awhile now lucky bastard. I don't know what it is but something about Violet Intrigues me. It makes me want to get to know her a lot better to know her strengths and weaknesses. Everything about her.

I snapped out of my thoughts Conner yelling at me.
"Brad!" he looked at me with concern "Are you okay?"

"Huh. Yeah I'm fine just thinking. why won't she talk to me I thought we hit it off?"

That's when his face dropped like he needed to tell me something but it was hard.
"Brad. Violet was badly injured and is in the hospital in critical condition. I'm so sorry."

What no this can't be happening not to her. Conner came over and hugged me but then his phone went off so he let go. She does not deserve to be hurt. She is amazing and all around great. I don't get it.

My thoughts were interrupted yet again by Conner.
"Come on. Get your shoes on and lets go."

I looked at him so confused "why where are we going?"

"The hospital now let's go."

That made me jump up quick. I got my shoes on and we left. On the way to the hospital it was just silence besides the faint sound of the music. I'm kinda scared to see her all broken and Vulnerable. She so strong I know she will get though this.

We get to the hospital and hope out of the car. We go in and go to the third floor. I'm guessing hazel told Conner were to go. We get to the third floor and walk into the waiting room. I see hazel with her knees to her chest and she looks like she's crying. Conner sees this as well and rushes to her side. I walk over there she looks at me and gives me a small smile. She stands up and hugs us both.

I need to know what the hell is going on.
"What happened?"

Hazel looks at me a little hesitant but then she sighs "Im pretty sure she got jumped actually I know she did but idk what really happened. Her job has always been dangerous and I knew this would happen one day."

"I don't get it what's her job?"

"I don't know if she would want me telling you lads this without her permission."

"Well u need to tell us."

"Yeah I know. Okay sit down."

Haze's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm going to tell them something that she should be telling them but I have too.

"Okay she's a street fighter but not only that the man she works for well it's kinda like a gang. She goes on drug runs every once in awhile when she has too. The man she works for is horrible he has always creeped me out. One time she got in big trouble for tell me about everything and he threatened to kill me but she told him no that he could do anything he wants to her but just leave me alone. Well he beat her and probably other things but that's all she told me. She can't ever leave once your in your in for life. Anyways that's her job but now that you know you need to be very careful. Okay?"

There faces were totally in shock. Brad finally speaks braking the silence.

"Are you serious is she fucking crazy? Like really she could get killed."