Chapter 5

**Recap**
Well that's not too bad I guess. I look up too meet Hazel staring at me.

"What?"

"You know what. What happened?"
Damn I wish I didn't have to talk about it I look at the 3 worried people in front of me. I take I deep breath and start to tell them about the fight.

----------------------------------------------

Violets P.O.V

"Well I was jumped by this guy named James and two of his goons which I should have been able to take by the way. Well anyways I should start by telling you who James is. Okay well he's my ex I met him after my parents died we were together for along time I fell in love with him I thought he was my everything and he was at one point. I even lost it to him I gave him my all. But then shit got bad he started using really bad and drinking he would come home and beat me and cut me. Well finally I left and ran and that's when I met Hazel when I came here and helped her which was the best thing I could have done. Thanks for being there sorry I didn't tell you."

She looked at me with sympathy yet angry "Its okay boo I wish you would have told me but its okay I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." She kissed my head and shock her head for me to continue.

"Okay well he has been hunting me down ever since then. Which he warned me that he would find me and do bad things to me. When he found the other night I just spit in his face saying I wasn't the same little girl I was. After my fight was over I went to get on my bike to go home when they blocked me in the ally and well did this but, I did fight back so I'm good. Also he pretty much told me that it wasn't over and I should watch my back. So this is what I need from you guys do not go anywhere without someone with you I know him and he has no limits he will hurt the ones I love to hurt me and I just can't have that I would never forgive myself."

I started to tear up I could feel it. I put my head down so no one could see but I felt strong arms come and wrap around my body.

"Hey it's okay love nothing will happen to us and if it does it won't be your fault it's that crazy assholes but I promise you we will be okay. Okay?"

It was Brad he let go of me and kissed my head. I wish he would have stayed longer. I looked up at him "Please stay." He just shock his head and came to sit by me I scooted over for him and he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into him feeling really tired I went to sleep right there in his arms where I felt the safest.

Brads P.O.V

When she asked me to stay I didn't hesitate what so ever to go and lay next to her. I want to keep her safe from this ex of hers I don't ever want to let her out of my sights.

The fact that some guy would actually do this to her I will never understand. She is amazing and beautiful and deserves to be treated like a queen. If I get the chance I will make sure I show her that. I look down at her and she is fast asleep and she looks so peaceful. Thats when I remember that I haven't slept since two nights ago so I decide to go to sleep as well thinking of the broken girl in my arms.

Hazes P.O.V

I go over to the couch with Conner after Brad goes and lays down with Vi. I just sit there wondering why the hell she never told me any of this before we could have maybe prevented this from happening to her. This is just a horrible mess that she got herself into but like I said to her I'm not going anywhere I will stick with her though thick and thin she my family the only thing I have left and I will be damned if I let a narcissist maniac hurt her again.

I look at Brad and Vi and they are both fast asleep. I get up and walk over to the wall and dim down the lights and then go Over to them and cover them up with a blanket. I get one for me and Conner and walk over to the couch were Conner is just sitting there on his phone. He then looks up at me and puts his phone away and lays down and I lay next to him. This is the place I want to be in his arms. I feel his lips on my forehead and then pull away.

"Go to sleep love it's been a long day and you deserve it."

"You too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight babe."

That's the last thing I hear before I drift of to sleep.

Conners P.O.V

I look at the beautiful girl in my arms and my best friend and Vi and I just think to myself that no one will hurt them. Someone would have to kill me before I let any of them get hurt. I had a different life before I met Brad and if anyone tried to hurt them that part of me will come back out.

I just don't want Hazel to know about my old life. I don't want her hating me or Brad for that matter maybe I could talk to Violet about it since she can understand everything. I just don't know I tried so hard to push that life behind me but it might have to come out to protect them.

I take another look at the girl in my arms and finally just lay down and go to sleep.