Sadie

Quick remind: Not all the imagines will be here since
1) Some of them are a re-written plot from the original stories like "Dinner Complications" that is based on the movie "Cheaper By The Dozen".
2) Some stories like "Royalty Love" or "Regretful" are not finished yet, and are a draft for more parts.
3) Not all of them have a deep development.

═════════════════════════════════

✦ Girls ✦

"As my girlfriend

As my fiancée

As my wife"

Sadie and Y/n are living a not perfect but still happy life. They adopted three children, one boy named Alex Sink being three years older than his sisters; and the twins Rosie and Diane.

Sadie keeps working as an actress; while Y/n studied fashion design becoming a renowned dressmaker, which is more than good for Sadie who always wears her spouses' clothes, specially in the red carpets and events to show off about Y/n's talent.

✦Angel || Christmas Special✦

"«I'm her angel? Then she's my goddess», Sadie was completely convinced."

Good news is that the couple remain together. There were a few problems, you almost cancelled your wedding, that's the reason the wedding was delayed almost a year. Typical problems in relationships, specially when both of them were busy celebrities.

But you two finally fulfilled your dream of getting married on a beautiful garden decorated with lilacs and peonies, it looked like something out of a fairytale.  

After discussing for a long time, Sadie and Y/n agreed for Sadie to go for artificial insemination and have your own child. You had one daughter, you called her Isabella.

✦Enchanted✦

"One last peck until they separated as joining their foreheads. Sadie caressed her face and said 'I love you'.

' love you Sades'."

But not all love stories have a happy ending.

Sadie Sink and Y/n O'Brien caused euphoria when both confessed their love at the premiere of "All Too Well: The Short Film". The news of the moment were Taylor's film, Sadie and Y/n becoming a couple, AND Taylor helping Sadie to get Y/n back with her own film. The video Sadie made also got millions of reproductions and reaction all over internet, making them the couple of the year.

The first three years went great, even so, at the fourth year is when things between Y/n and Sadie started to break little by little.

For the next six years they've been in an on-again off-again relationship. Sometimes you'd see them together, going to premiers, having dates, Y/n visiting on set, travelling together, looking genuinely happy being with each other.
But then you'd read news of any of them hanging out with someone else, the TMZ paparazzi revealing pictures of them arguing from afar or crying after a fight, realizing that Sadie's siblings stopped following Y/n on instagram, or that whenever someone mentioned Sadie in front of Dylan O'Brien he didn't look happy and held this serious face.