Max

Quick remind: Not all the imagines will be here since
1) Some of them are a re-written plot from the original stories like "Dinner Complications" that is based on the movie "Cheaper By The Dozen".
2) Some stories like Max and Y/n Hammond love story are not finished yet, and are a draft for more parts.
3) Not all of them have a deep development like "Secret Santa" or "I Hate You".

═════════════════════════════════

✦ Hiding Feelings ✦

"When he (Mike) disappeared, Max and Y/n looked at each other for a few seconds before squealing low taking little jumps.

Finally they no longer had to hide their love from their friends"

Eventually Max and Y/n ended up telling the party that they were a couple. Even so, telling their parents they were lesbians was the hardest thing, they never told them until they were adults.

They lasted together for three more years. They remain friends.

✦Face Down

"'Sure' Replied Y/n now approaching them and following Dustin and Lucas, putting her arm around Max's shoulder to bring her closer and kiss her temple, making Max blush

'Oh, and welcome to the party' Said Will

Now, she's officially one of them"

The entire team knew about Max and Y/n, they supported them and protected them from homophobic bitches. But by being part of the team, Y/n had to learn everything about the Upside Down and El's powers.

Y/n was diagnosed with PTSD thanks to the abuse she suffered from Billy when she was his girlfriend, and that was a gate for Vecna.

Y/n became on of Vecna's victims after Max, but Y/n never told them about the signs, she felt she'd be a burden for them. 
Y/n was caught off guard, and while everyone was guarding Max after her encounter with Vecna, Y/n fell on the trap. She heard her mother's voice screaming her name like asking for help, she went out Mike's house thinking her mom was in danger, but it wasn't until the shadow of the one she thought it was her mother grew and grew showing a bigger silhouette. It was Vecna.

But no one could do anything, no one heard Y/n going out of the Wheeler's house. Something woke up Max though, and seeing Y/n wasn't around she panicked and started waking everyone up.
When they go out they already saw Y/n lifting in the air. Max screamed her name and ran after her but it was too late. Before she could reach her, her arms and legs started to snap, making Max scream even louder as Steve tried to stop her from running. The entire team was in shock.
The neighbours around woke up by the screaming, but when they went outside to see what happened, Y/n was already dead on the ground.

Max never recovered from that. 

✦Secret Crush

"Y/n was focused on not getting caught by her brother, she doesn't know what was going on in Max's head or what her heart feels for her.
And so it would stay, like a secret, Max may be capable of many things but never tell Y/n that she loves her.