🍪 List of Chapters 🍪

List of Episodes in Cookie Run Warriors

Episode #0 - Prologue
Synopsis - Five Cookies ruling their respective kingdoms within Earthbread.
They band together to defeat the harbinger known as Dark Enchantress Cookie.
Time passes after the end of the Dark Flour War, and two cookies named Gingerbrave & Gingerbright have escaped the Witch's House.

Episode #1 - Forest of Butterflies
Synopsis - Gingerbrave & Gingerbright were saved by the Legendary Goddess Sea Fairy Kimura, now residing in the Shimmering Ocean Village.
Giving them their first albeit urgent quest, which is to save the young Super Epic named Herb Kimura, who's a young god-in-training and her son.

Episode #2 - Littleroot Hill
Synopsis - Three Days after the events of the first episode, Team Friendship & Dough were told that the Cake Witch Trio were last seen heading into Littleroot Hill.
A sudden misunderstanding with the hill's guardian, Little Wormy, mistakens the party as the culprits and forces them to fight.
Meanwhile, one green crystal seems to be containing someone...
A presumably lost cookie...

Episode #3 - Parfaedia City
Synopsis - Herb decides to bring the rest of his friends into Parfaedia City, wanting to meet up with a childhood friend of his.
Wizard Ouma didn't want to go, but felt like he had no choice as the others were pretty set and stone about the trip.
It soon becomes apparent that Wizard has a pretty high bounty on him for quite some time, as he once worked as a high-ranked member of a magical yakuza gang.
While all of this was happening, a flirtatious phantom thief known as Phantom Bleu can be seen roaming around with their charm the given night.

Episode #4 - Nevermore Forest
Synopsis - An unknown threat happens to hypnotize Cherry Bomb Futaba into heading deep inside Nevermore Forest.
Team Friendship & Dough managed to catch up to her, only to find out that two shrine maidens were the cause of her hypnosis.
Doing that as a way to make an urgent call for help to the cookies.

Episode #5 - Ancient Altar
Synopsis - The Sugar Swan has been tainted by Ex-Shrine Maiden Pomegranate Sunako, a holy being that created the first set of Legendary Status Cookies.
And it seems like Licorice Chandler & Poison Mushroom Shroomie are involved with this horrific tainting too!

Episode #6 - Shimmering Ocean Village
Synopsis - One late night, a strong sense of dark magic quietly spread across the Shimmering Ocean Village, causing almost all of its inhabitants to get caught in a sort of trance, including the leading Goddess Sea Fairy.
The same entrancing spell had failed to do the same to Gingerbright, Cherry Bomb, and Herb.
And now the three need to find out and defeat the unnamed cookie who put a trance on the whole village.

Episode #7 - Blueberry Yogurt Academy
Synopsis - White Lily Hayashi snuck Herb out of the village to show him a trip down memory lane. Or at least her trip down memory lane.
Mainly about her time as a student studying in Blueberry Yogurt Academy with the rest of the Ancients, and also her older sister Black Iris Hayashi.

Episode #8 - Hall of Enlightenment
Synopsis - Almost immediately Gingerbrave and the rest of his friends noticed about the sudden disappearance of White Lily and Herb, rushing urgently towards the Blueberry Yogurt Academy with the help of an Ice Cream Ghost.
Meeting an exiled prince named Dark Choco Watanabe, with two sides of the same coin emerging.
Most of the cookies see him as an enemy, while White Lily and Herb saw him as an ally and friend.
Unbeknownst to them, is that Dark Enchantress is lurking around the Hall of Enlightenment the whole time.

Episode #9 - Base Camp in the Sky
Synopsis - Teams Friendship & Dough chased Dark Enchantress down after the moment she captured her sister, White Lily.
They soon found themselves in a desolate village simply known as the Crimson Night Village, which is filled with a few rebels that are fighting to reclaim the hope in the Pure Vanilla Kingdom.
The lead cookie, Black Raisin Edgar, alongside Vampire Endomoto & Strawberry Crepe Alfonso were saved by Gingerbrave and friends, with the latter here to save White Lily and also help the rebels bring the hypnotized kingdom back to its former glory.