🪴 Main Characters - Team Friendship & Dough 🪴

Main Characters - Team Friendship & Dough

[Gingerbrave]
Birthday: June 12
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Family: ???
Relationships: Wizard Ouma (Crush)
Occupation: Knight of Shimmering Ocean Village (Currently), Witch's Oven Warden (Formerly)
Rarity: Common
Battle Class: Charge
Skill Title: Brave Dash
Skill Info: Dashes forward and deals area damage to all enemies in his way.
Character Info: A cautious young cookie, one of the two who was spared by the witches, but in exchange has to become a warden for The Oven.
After running away from the Witch's House, Gingerbrave was a little worried about what Earthbread had in store.
But as time goes on, this young cookie eventually sticks true to his name, becoming a brave little cookie who'll make sure to help everyone and protect Earthbread from the strong sense of evil.

[Gingerbright]Birthday: April 2Age: 13Gender: FemaleSexuality: BisexualFamily: ???Relationships: N/AOccupation: Dame of Shimmering Ocean Village (Currently), Witch's Oven Warden (Formerly)Rarity: CommonBattle Class: AmbushSkill Title: Leave Them A...

[Gingerbright]
Birthday: April 2
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family: ???
Relationships: N/A
Occupation: Dame of Shimmering Ocean Village (Currently), Witch's Oven Warden (Formerly)
Rarity: Common
Battle Class: Ambush
Skill Title: Leave Them Alone, Now!
Skill Info: A determined Gingerbright swifts behind one random enemy and bonks them from the back of the head.
Character Info: Protective and overall caring cookie, who ran away from the Witch's House with Gingerbrave by her side.
Thinking about the positive things in life more than the negatives, with the hope that one day potentially in the near future that everything will be happy for everyone.
Gingerbright is braver than Gingerbrave since the start, but is still cautious for his own sake and their safety.

[Wizard Ouma]Birthday: September 26Age: 14Gender: MaleSexuality: HomosexualFamily: Cinnamon Ouma (Adoptive Older Brother)Relationships: Gingerbrave (Crush)Occupation: Sea Fairy Kimura's Assisting Mage (Currently), Underboss of the Magic Staff Yaku...

[Wizard Ouma]
Birthday: September 26
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Family: Cinnamon Ouma (Adoptive Older Brother)
Relationships: Gingerbrave (Crush)
Occupation: Sea Fairy Kimura's Assisting Mage (Currently), Underboss of the Magic Staff Yakuza (Formerly)
Rarity: Rare
Battle Class: Magic
Skill Title: Magic Storm
Skill Info: Summons a magic lightning storm that moves forward, dealing damage over time to all enemies within range.
Character Info: The only cookie to be trapped in the oven rather than being an Oven Warden, but ultimately managed to successfully escape the witches clutches.
Wizard is smart but also kinda arrogant with his skills, taking his job very seriously as a result and sees cookies that are equal or even lower than him as nothing but fellow colleagues rather than friends.
He used to be a high-ranked member of the Magic Staff Yakuza Clan, until he was forced to flee after most of the members got arrested, prompting him to become Sea Fairy's assistant but chose not to mention anything about his role as a yakuza member.

[Cherry Bomb Futaba]Birthday: July 26Age: 12Gender: FemaleSexuality: AcesexualFamily: Cherry Ball Futaba (Eldest Sister), Cherry Blossom Futaba (Older Sister)Relationships: N/AOccupation: Self-Proclaimed AnalystRarity: RareBattle Class: BomberSkil...

Birthday: July 26
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Acesexual
Family: Cherry Ball Futaba (Eldest Sister), Cherry Blossom Futaba (Older Sister)
Relationships: N/A
Occupation: Self-Proclaimed Analyst
Rarity: Rare
Battle Class: Bomber
Skill Title: Huge Cherry Bomb
Skill Info: A giant cherry bomb causes area damage and stuns enemies.
Character Info: Life is a Party! Or at least according to Cherry Bomb's mindset, filled with happiness, cheer, and the thoughts of going on a grand adventure.
Capable in making various types of bombs, ranging from explosives to simple smoke bombs, also being creative as well while creating such things.
Cherry Bomb may be energetic and curious all the time, but she has a great amount of empathy deep down in her heart, which she has thanks to her family, late grandmother, and her older brother-figure named Werewolf.

[Herb Kimura]Birthday: November 30Age: 15Gender: MaleSexuality: HomosexualFamily: Sea Fairy Kimura (Mother), Silver Birch Kimura (Late Father)Relationships: Dark Choco Watanabe (Boyfriend, Secretly)Occupation: Young God of Nature, Village Botanist...

[Herb Kimura]
Birthday: November 30
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Family: Sea Fairy Kimura (Mother), Silver Birch Kimura (Late Father)
Relationships: Dark Choco Watanabe (Boyfriend, Secretly)
Occupation: Young God of Nature, Village Botanist
Rarity: Super Epic
Battle Class: Support
Skill Title: Growing Compassion
Skill Info: Turns the ground into a wonderful little garden, removing all debuffs and restoring some HP for the whole party. Summons vine tendrils to bind two opponents with the least amount of HP, inflicting strong light damage for 5 seconds.
Character Info: Born from a special flower that Sea Fairy planted and still takes great care of, created from the prayers of the Sugar Swan just like her.
Herb is a polite little botanist and a lovable cookie that wields the Clover Soul Jam, caring for his team, friends, and mother who cherishes him with sincere love and passion.
Often the young nature god will roam around Earthbread helping everyone out, mainly when they need some advice on plants and nature, or if they need someone to heal them from a brutal attack.
Despite being out and all over Earthbread, Herb will always come back home at the end of the day in the Shimmering Ocean Village, using his Pastel Seashell, to help its inhabitants, and especially Sea Fairy for the same thing or to simply have a wholesome family bonding together.
Additional Fact: Herb is the only cookie character who's capable in Breaking the Fourth Wall.