2.2 dealers?

third person pov

"he d-doesn't....l-love me?"

and then, seonghwa was a crying mess. dealers laughing at him, calling him pathetic and all sorts..

"wooyoung..don't you think that was a but mean? look at him.." mingi told on wooyoung. yes mingi was a bit like woo but he honestly did not like causing trouble or harm to others. he was a sweet boy!

"but hes so cuteeee~ can we keep himmmmmmmm!!!" wooyoung asked, in the worst teasing tone/aegyo tone ever. (a/n: wooyoungs aegyo thingie kkuku kaka or wvt LOLL)

seonghwa looked up at wooyoung, pouted, then shook his head.

"i-i want j-joo-" seonghwa said, cut off by another person. the quietest of the trio.

"your husband is long gone. deal with it. and plus we could look after you better!" jongho said, in attempt on calming seonghwa down, which failed. leading seonghwa to burst into tears again - with wooyoung laughing at him like a witch.

whatever jongho said was a lie. they could NEVER be able to look after anyone, they can't even take care of themselves! they just wanted to use seonghwa as bait because he has the infamous 'pretty privilege' to get free drugs or whatever. this really pissed off the alcoholics because..well.

they are obsessed with seonghwa. more than wooyoung, which says alot because he fanboys over any pretty boy he sees. and claims them as his 'pretty boy'.

tis 4am gn!