2.3 i want him!

third person pov

well, a few days later. (not even a few, a literal HOUR later) the alcoholics found out. and damn, they were pissed.

no one could fanboy over the mothe- pirate more than them. especially choi san. he was the worst fanboy you could ever meet. at this rate you could literally call him a sasaeng because he could literally track the poor man down in a blink of an eye..

"where the fuck is jung wooyoung?" san howled furiously, smashing empty vodka bottle (just a second ago he was chugging that shit down like there was no tomorrow). all he wanted was park seonghwa all to himself with 0 distractions whatsoever.

"san calm the fuck down, you'll get hi- OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" yeosang tried to explain before getting a glass shard thrown at his arm. when san is under the influence of alcohol and is angry..its not a good mix.

"yeosang i don't FUCKING care. i want park seonghwa here NOW. he is mine! he isn't for the stupid captain hongjoong, or wooyoung and his shitty dealers who can never give me money on time. he is for me, and me only. if you have a problem with it, i don't care, leave." san spat out with full rage towards yeosang, moments before 'disaster'.

the 'disaster' is when yunho steps in. the eldest member of the trio, and things do not look pretty when he's mad.

however, yunho just laughed in both of their faces and revealed something, which put both yeosang and san into shock.

"you wanted park seonghwa? here take this filthy pirate..i gotta take a shower because he was biting me and all sorts like a furry..gross." yunho said, with pure disgust before throwing seonghwa towards san and yeosang.

"how the fuck did you get him?" sansang said in unison.

"oh it was easy, i explained it all to the dealers and gave them a shitton of drugs and they gladly gave me seonghwa. enjoy!" yunho winked at them.

"...p-please let me g-go-" seonghwa pleaded, poor boy. he didn't deserve any of this, or did he?

a/n
san violent?:?:?!:£: i cant do this im sorry san is sucj a cutie. this is so different to when hes acutally drunk LOL