The journey of life

Why is it name “Journey" instead of "Destination"? If we all know what's the end of humans' "Journey of life". Why isn't it called Destination?
It's not about the journey of life of humans only. It can be the journey of life of a tree or microorganism, and what about the "Journey of life" of a nonliving thing, for example, a signboard, a rope, or a stone? Who knows how they came here? What type of tests they had cleared to be here? But what makes a human's Journey of life more interesting? It's the experience that we can learn from the characters we meet in our whole "Journey of life". All of us are the main characters of our stories. They are in the middle of their journeys of life. When I see any stranger, to me, he's like a blank sheet, the one without lines, blank and white. We can draw anything on such white sheets. We can start from anywhere. It can be start from the center, left to right, or right to left there is no rule, on that blank sheet you can write diagonally, or upside down. Being a writer gives me that Independence. I can imagine their lives and mold them into any character I want. That didn't mean I'm judging them. It's like I'm moulding the characters in my way.
Then come the strong characters, the ones who carry a lot of dark and deep past in their lives. Some of their past sounds like living Nightmares. That's what makes them stronger. The tragic past is directly proportional to the strength of a character. If he's living after such tragedies then there must be some reason behind it which is saved by The Writer only for him.
But if we see at first place how it all begins. How the "Journey of life" begins. Well it's by asking "Who Are You". "The Journey of life" of the guy who is at my doorstep comes into existence when I ask him "Who are you" he starts thinking "who me? I am Preet. I was raised by my grandparents. I lost my grandfather first and then my grandmother at my 21st birthday then I came to city. The city seems the perfect place to growing. Well, it seemed. It was tough to grow. My growth won't bare if I got hungry. I always use to run from the very beginning. I just love running. Then one day I participated in a tournament and luckily I won, it's so unbelievable to get a win in the city. It feels like a dream. I was so happy. The first investment after getting the tournament prize is a bicycle. Now I can do deliveries in morning and running in evening. The whole Journey of his life till now it flashes in front his eyes in seconds. Then he says, "Sir you I have a parcel for you and I need your sign here". To which i take my pen out and tried to sign but the pen was out of ink. I tried 2 -3 times, at that particular time my past was flashing in front of my eyes, there was a time when my pen did not  stop by signing my books, giving autographs. And after 3 - 4 tries I ask him to come inside and have a cup of coffee. At first, he refuses to come then anyhow I made him for a coffee. After coming in my room he asks, "Are you a writer or something ? Wait! Are you famous ?" "I used to be" I replied. "As someone Fame is like the tip of your nose anyone can see it except you. I wrote a book a few months back it got so hyped after getting published. The first edition is already sold even before the end of 2 months. They were about to publish the 2nd edition. Then my editor starts expecting things from me. Which was pretty obvious. There were days when I was too high that it changes my perspective. But, I don't know how, it seems like my inspiration had a phobia of heights, so she left. I'm unable to write now. Now, it feels like I never had any talent." then I ask him "What do you do". Then after a moment of silence he takes a sip and replies, "I use to be a delivery man in the morning, and an athlete in the evening". Again, a long silence in the room. After which he says, " Um..... I have a confession to make, I know you very well. You have no idea how your book is my companion for a very long time. I've read it many times. It was my good friend, through thick and thin. When I joined delivery services. I always use to fantasize about the idea of meeting you in person someday. Sometimes you have to help the Luck a little." It seems like he struggled to say these words to me. It sounds so good. I feel like someone is being guided with my book. He stood up and was about to leave "Thanks for your coffee and it's a great time with you."It means a lot to me thanks" I said and then he leaves. As he just left I immediately open the box and it was empty. I ran to him and shout, "Hey, it's empty" "You sure? Look again" he replies. I looked the box and start writing.
The box represents you sometimes we let time pass and think there's nothing for us and tend to feel unmotivated and “empty”. Truth is look within.
We face so many things in this Journey of life happiness, sadness, grief, and experience, sometimes Luck helps you, and sometimes you have to help luck a little. That's what makes a perfect imperfect life. The only thing is that the Journey of life never stops.
In the end, life is going on just like my essay......