𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

『••✎••』

Zhanghao sighed, scrolling through his Instagram homepage, guts bubbling from jealousy as he stared at a "grwm" video of a rich girl, talking about picking up her first car.

It was a damn Lamborghini.

He sighed again, which caught the attention of his best friend.

"Why are you on your phone? If madam lee sees you, you'd receive the whooping of your life" Taerae warned, skeptically looking over his shoulders in search of the said woman.

"I freaking hate rich people" zhanghao muttered, but taerae caught it and decided to take a glance at his friend's phone.

The younger sighed also " well, you know what they say: Eat the rich"

"I wonder what I did in my past life not to be born in a rich family. Being poor is literally a crime" zhanghao stated, shutting his phone before dropping it on the cashier table, almost angry.

Taerae nodded. " I feel you, at this point the only way for us to make fast money is if we do porn or something "

Zhanghao gasped, "THAT'S IT! "

Taerae's eyes widened " bro I did not mean that, don't even think about it! "

The taller scoffed " why not? We're pretty , I think we'd make decent amount of money if we showed our asses out"

"Dude! You can't even shove your pinky finger up your ass! " Taerae said, quiet loudly, which lead to the customers giving them disgusted looks and zhanghao hurrying to close his mouth, but oh well. The deed has been done.

"Why would you say that? That's not cool at all! Besides, I just need to practice more. I'm sure by the end of the week I'd be able to get two fingers up" zhanghao said, almost as if he was trying to reassure himself.

"Your toothpick fingers are nothing compared to a dick, and we're not having this conversation right now, and don't come crying to me when you tear your hole" Taerae said, thankfully whispering this time around.

The older rolled his eyes, taking his phone to search for various porn sites " you're literally such a kill joy, you come up with an amazing idea and decides to be a pussy and chicken out "

"nope, that was a terrible joke, what if we film and it gets leaked? We're literally gonna be thrown out I'm not even joking" Taerae reasoned "plus we need a camera with good quality to film, and we don't even have cash to spare for ice cream! "

Zhanghao sighed again, he was right, they barely get paid enough money to pay rent and sustain themselves.

It'd probably take more than two months of their joint salary to purchase one.

Suddenly, as if the universe itself was listening, an ad came up his phone.

Is porn to extreme for you? Do you want to be able to do solo shootings from your phone camera straight? And make money while at it?
Well you're in luck my boy! Sign up in cvm.b0yz, where all the pretty boys live!
And win a shot to make over ₩100000 a day!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now.

『𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞』

And just like that, their problem was solved.

『••✎••』

LvndrCore

Kim Taerae the man that you are😩 his eyebrows are always giving and I'm here for it.
Don't think anyone could replace Taerae from my heart.

I also don't know how often I'd be updating this, but hopefully the book gets to be 20 chapters. Max.