𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Setting his phone camera to center on him perfectly, ZhangHao checked himself in the mirror once more.

He had applied a strawberry lip tint to gloss his lips more, he smacked his lips together and was satisfied with the slightly red shade on them.

ZhangHao also applied a winged eyeliner and mascara to make his eyes more alluring and curled his hair to make it appear more voluminous than it was.

Finally, he gently scrubbed his cheeks to achieve the natural blush he wanted.

In short, he knew he looked extra pretty, and he hopes that'd get him more money today.

"Hello" ZhangHao greeted at the camera, waving his dainty fingers almost coquettish " I'm back again... With a dildo"

ZhangHao showed the dildo to the camera, it was silicon pink, 5 inches and thin, he has picked this size specifically because he wanted this as painless as possible.

207 viewers

Hoes4me it's this your first time baby boy?

₩10000🔥

BigDick01 that's barely half the size of my cock

TheOGEarGangster my fav camboy is back 😘

₩15000🔥

Even though the size of the silicon cock wasn't impressive, it's better to be safe than sorry.

"Alright let's get into it" ZhangHao stood up purposely to show off the outfit he had put together.

He had scavenged- along with a grumpy Taerae- in a thrift store for the tightest shortest shorts he could find and the good part was that it was cheap and could pass off as sexy.

Of course he had to do some renovations, after thoroughly soaking them for a whole day ( as per taerae's request) he washed them and added a bit of style to them, mostly pink silk ribbons tied and the hems of the shorts that he knows would get some of his viewers worked up ( thanks google)

He paired the shorts along with a white tee crop that had basically faded into transparency from the frequent amount of times they'd been worn.

The faded cropped tee did him justice, exposing his lithe waist, toned stomach he has been working on to get and allowing his nipples to poke through it and he knows that the difference between the shirt and his nudity was nada.

2.1 k

WishIwasMe damn, your hot as fuck doll