𝙾𝚗𝚎

『••✎••』

Zhang Hao stared at the object on his bed, squinting his eyes as if he was analysing it.

"I really should have bought a size smaller " He said, still staring at the dildo.

After his conversation with Taerae at the cafe they worked in,The best friend had told him to reconsider his decision and a full week later,his decision is to start camming.

At first when he had reconsider, it had almost sounded absurd in his mind, Zhanghao never really had the guts to remove his shirt during high school gym classes, Talk less of pleasuring himself live.

But then the rent went up.

which was utterly ridiculous for a shitty one room apartment, but due to the fact that it was literally the cheapest place they could afford with their barely-even-called paycheck and high school degree.

So zhanghao had finally made up his mind, he purchased a cheap dildo from a run down store (that tarae forced him to stelerise for half an hour) and a bottle of lube.

Zhanghao took deep breathes. "I can do this" he says, repeating it like a mantra as he logged in to the account he made on the website yesterday.

So how was he going to do this? Does he like prep himself before he starts, or should he prep himself live? He heard a good amount of people have a virginity kink....

Fuck it, He thought as he clicked on the create content button and tapped on the live button by the left corner of the screen.

His live started.

I'm live, Zhanghao almost panicked as he saw 11 people were already on the live, that was quick.

"Hello, I'm hao and this is my first time camming" He said , after composing himself, with the cutest smile he could muster.

13 viewers

ThighLover54 you're pretty...

TheOGEarGangster fuck, look at them ears, I'm hard....

Zhanghao smiled " I'm glad you find me pretty... Um... Thighlover54?"

SheFucksTwinks You're absolutely adorable!

🔥₩15000