𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Ain't no fucking way" Taerae marveled in utter disbelief, staring at the account balance on zhanghao's phone screen, mouth gaping like a fish, rubbing his eyes to make sure the digits he was staring at wasn't a product of his imagination

"Yes way" zhanghao replied smuggly, flipping his imaginary hair. The ₩200000+ money in his account suddenly made him feel like a rich person. Frankly speaking, this is the most they've both had in their account in a while.

So, as per say a rich person, he kind heartedly decided to treat his number one bestie to a ramen restaurant down the block, It was taerae's favorite and they served killer chicken flavors.

He even had enough money to get boba and side fried chickens. Could this day get any better?

"You made this much from a single live? " Taerae was bewildered, his head still not wrapping around the current situation, how was it this possible? It wasn't extravagant money but it was still a good amount of it.

Zhanghao nodded " trust me, I was also shocked, I told you this was an excellent idea, plus the comments were so nice, though some of them were a bit weird with their fetishes"

Taerae sighed, slurping his noodles, briefly moaning at the taste, this was probably his third plate " I might just consider camming also at this point "

"OMG! Yass! We'd be like the ultimate besties if we decide to have a joint account" The older exclaimed, excitedly grabbing a hold of his best friend's sleeves, tugging them with ernest.

Taerae chuckled, " Nah, that life ain't for me, but I might end up being your manager if you become famous or something like that"

"I'm not going to force you or anything- but this life changed me" zhanghao stated, nodding his head in a far of gaze, pretending to be an expert on this new job of his.

The younger looked at his friend weirdly, before digging back into his food " just incase you meet a sugar daddy, make sure you hook me up with his rich friend too, I need to experience a day in the rich world before I die "

Zhanghao laughed, almost chocking on his tteokbokki " I highly doubt that's possible, don't you know rich people buy other people? So what are the odds of a billionaire watching a twink finger himself on a camboy sites?"

" Low probability does not equals to zero possibility" Taerae explained, snapping his chopsticks around for further explanation enhancements.

Zhanghao let out loud screech, gaining the attention of the restaurant " please! Don't go all physics genius on me"

"It's literally a branch of mathematics, though traditionally, it's been viewed as a special class of measures, but-"

"Okay I get it! It's under the tree of maths, can we please not talk about numbers while we celebrate my new found career? "