A Full Year

It has been quite some time after Ai resumed her idol life after her long hiatus. Her career had been progressing and her children were growing. Right now Ai was sitting down recalling everything that had happened.

Y/N's POV,

One year has officially passed since I reincarnated as Ai. It's crazy to think about honestly. One minute you're just an average high schooler who dies and then you become the legendary Ai Hoshino. You're put into this whole new environment, having everyone know who you are, and trying to adjust with nothing but instinct. It was scary at first, but I'm confident now I gotten used to everything. I like to think that I even perfected acting like Ai. No one has ever found me suspicious yet.

Okay that's a lie. There were occasionally moments where I got a little too comfortable and some of my old habits would slip out causing me to panic and come up with an excuse right after. Mostly toward Miyako. Don't blame me, I used to be a guy.

Anyways, living the life of a mother and idol has been interesting. Luckily with my knowledge of what happens along with the strange occurrences where Ai's emotions and skills appear in my head, it's been easier than I thought.

Although it's been fun, I can't forget the reason why I'm here. I need to keep reminding myself that it's all for the greater cause. It's only a matter of time before Ai's death occurs and when it does, I'll be there to prevent it. Until then I just got to keep this going for the future of Ai's children. Oh, and speaking of her children...

Ruby: Mama! Mama!

There was Ruby, now able to run up to me to try to get my attention. Aqua and Ruby have grown to the point where it's no longer suspicious for them to walk around or talk, but Ruby is quite a handful to say the least.

Ruby: *hugs my legs* Pat me! Pat me!

Y/N: Again? This is like the fifth time today... Pat, pat~

Ruby: *laughs*

Ruby has superbly embodied a zealous fan who constantly clings to their idol. I know it's wrong for me, their mother to call their child annoying, but surely Ruby has to be aware of how clingy she's being. At least Aqua isn't as bad. He's very preserved about it. He keeps his emotions to himself and doesn't let it all out unlike this one.

Ruby: Awww, pure land of perfect bliss.

Y/N: She thinks she's living the life being the daughter of Ai. I wonder how she'll react if I told her the truth. I bet she won't be clingy then. *laughs* I can't do that though... just act natural. Where'd you learn a difficult phrase like that? Hmm could it be that you...

Ruby and Aqua both panicked. It was kind of adorable seeing their alarmed faces.

Ruby: W-Well, I...

Aqua: Could it be that Ai finds us suspicious??

I looked over at Aqua and was enjoying the sight of these two panic.

Y/N: Oh I already know your secret. Hehe... *looks back Ruby* Are you perhaps some kinda super genius? Must be genetic!

I continued patting Ruby's head as they both sighed in relief. I really do wonder how long I can keep this up. They don't find me questionable not one bit, but once they get older it won't be as easy.

Aside from raising the twins, my career has been moving forward. From modeling to being a radio assistant, I've been picking up more gigs than ever. At the rate I'm going, money won't have to be a problem. Additionally, I'm being smart with that money. Putting some in the savings, not overspending and also investing. Saitou and Miyako were pretty surprised to see me do all this by myself.