Before Jaey (before the roleplay)

(This takes place before the first roleplay with her)

So bit of background, she is old, though not really for a night elf as they live to be thousands of years old. She is a more pinkish Night Elf, who is shorter than most of her kind, almost never wears any form of boots or shoes, A teal waist length braid, purple and green vines are in her hair, long ears, long eyebrows, blueish-tinted eyes, a very visible scar on her face that looks melted (from Teldrassil) Her two pets that I use for roleplaying are Gara (the shadow wolf from the secret quest from WoD and Crystal (Hati from BFA) she is kind-hearted and would always help any friend in need, although she is normally quiet and keeps to herself. She also seems to be quite mysterious as she shuffled her feet a lot and seems like she is hiding something. She currently wears a Dragon-like armour set (Skyless scales bequeathed style for beast mastery hunters without the boots)

Mk so now we got that down what is her story- what is her life before the roleplay? Well let me tell you..

So she wasn't born in Teldrassil or even on Azeroth, she was born in Draneor although soon moved to Teldrassil with her brother (who is currently nameless) and she meets a little Night Elf girl named Legionnella, they soon become childhood best friends and whatnot... Well fast forward to a couple days before the burning of Teldrassil, Legionnella was confronted by (currently unknown) and due to that, she passed away. Though Jaey still blames herself for Legionnella's death (who ended up becoming a Demon Hunter) Jaey was devastated and the burning of Teldrassil only then sent her down into a spiral. She started to travel a lot, though settled down in a small cottage near Goldshire, one day she decided to go with a group of people she had overheard talking about traveling. She walked over and they invited her to join them, and she did. Her main goal was to see things she hadn't seen before.