The first Dream.. IN THE EMERALD NIGHTMARE

ahem, corruption.. yep.. that's one way to put it, so Jaey awoke, looking around and saw Valt, asleep and close by, she looked around yet didn't see Uldalar but Red corruption, everywhere! She looked at Valt closely and saw he was partly corrupted, and noticed she was also partially corrupted as well. She saw Valt wake up, so she sat up, trying to figure out where she was.. because they clearly were not in Uldalar! Anyways, they both got up and started to walk around, trying to figure out a way out of there, or if nothing else figure out where in the world they were. So they began to search around. Valt, being the death knight there and the leader of the group (which he was in the game.. the host of the roleplay so we rolled with it, keep in mind this was a private roleplay now so it wasn't a group but just us doing a 1 on 1) anyways so we look around and the plot of this dream is to find a way to cure the corruption from Jaey and now Valt as well. They came across some 'demons' and chose to slay them. Not long after did they find a corrupted Moonwell. Jaey being a night elf it was a sign that Elune (The moon goddess that the night elves worshipped and the sister of the winter queen- don't ask, just look it up) was looking down upon Jaey. While the Moonwell was corrupted and it couldn't be used, they investigated it and determined that they would search for one that wasn't corrupted. Well meanwhile Valt was beginning to act weird (not the person controlling him- but like the character.. in the roleplay.. just so you don't get confused) anyways, so Jaey confronts him, and he swears up and down that nothing is going on. Right so Jaey sighs and wanders over towards a Moonwell she sees over yonder. While exploring Valt says he will go search for another Moonwell, Jaey agrees and she stays there by herself but keeps her gun by her side in case she needs to protect herself. ( Out of roleplay I see him getting a transmogrifying toy ( that let's you change your appearance) and so I know something is about to go down) Jaey gets herself ready and then she sees a full blown fully corrupted Valt enter the picture. She looks to him with horror, yk the reaction of someone clearly concerned and wondered what the darn happened to her best friend at the time. He explains that he is there because the real Valt is gone and only he remains. She took a step back, her back towards the deep Moonwell (keep in mind, while this character knows how to swim she was wearing armor.. you know.. METAL.. like very heavy so she'd sink like a rock) and she wasn't paying attention and grabbed out her gun, attempting to shoot a bullet at him, she misses (aka: I lost the roll. Mk so the roll system is where there is a in game future /Roll and then it gives you a random number 1-100 and the higher number wins. Three hits on a character and they are dead so it's basically best 3 out of 5 wins) and so then Valt casts a magic bubble around her and gives her a small speech, etc. Let's her go after she almost slipped into the Moonwell. Normal Valt comes back wondering what happened and Jaey just holds her tongue, though is wary about the normal Valt as fully corrupted Valt said normal Valt would betray her (which to date has never happened lol) Time skip and they are heading towards a uncorrupted Moonwell that Valt had found. Jaey gets uncorrupted (not fully) and the dream ends.

Y/N: this happened like two months ago, and this is just a recap. I am leaving out a lot of detail and this was one session but a five hour+ one at that.