"Riki, I won't wait for you this time."

Today is our wedding anniversary.

Remember that our wedding anniversary last year.
You can imagine how much Riki doesn't care about this important day.

I set the table as usual on the anniversary.
The same tablecloth as last year
The same candle as last year
The same dish as last year
And can't wait for a person to come back as last year
I don't know how many times I have laughed at my infatuation.

I even expect him to change his mind.
I called him on the phone.
Pray not to hear another woman's voice in his microphone.

He said the day before yesterday that he would spend the anniversary with me.
It seems that this is another dream.

There was a girl's voice on the phone.
It's the cheerful voice of a man and a woman.

I have imagined the reason for my disappointment.
But I didn't expect it to be such an excessive thing.
I hung up the phone abruptly.

There is a smell of blood in my mouth again.

When I woke up early in the morning, there were tears from last night on the pillow.
I am determined to get a divorce.

But I thought that if I died after the divorce, no one would collect the body for me.

I can only deal with the afterlife quickly when I only have time to live in this world.
After searching online for a long time, I finally found the cemetery and urn that meet my heart's needs.

After selecting the right cemetery and paying, I changed my hand to Riki's phone number.

"Transfer me 10000 dollar I'm in a hurry."

I took a deep breath and pretended to be calm and said,
"Let's get a divorce."

"Oh."

Riki is as sarcastic and not unusual as before, but his reaction is like he doesn't care about the divorce I said, thinking that what I said is a joke.

I waited for three hours at the cemetery, but the balance in the bank card remained, and finally I had to use the money I was going to treat my cancer.

I vomited blood again, and I couldn't stop for a long time. I knew that if I didn't collect some money, my life would end early.

It's not difficult for Riki to appear.

[The thirty-sixth floor has arrived.]
I walked out of the elevator with my bag and bumped into the woman in the sexy skirt.

"Jiryu."
She smiled disdainfully and didn't pay attention to me at all.

Sure enough, he can't operate without her in company, right? She returned to the company, in the same position, serving the same people.

I said indifferently:
"Two choices, either let Riki come back to see me, or you can get out of here tomorrow. Don't think I'm joking. After all, I have this right in the company."

The woman opposite changed her face:
"Please don't,Ni-ki had a lot of paperwork need my help"

Niki? I said why I'm so familiar with it. Isn't that what I used to call Riki? With the passage of time, it's really disgusting.

The piercing pain came, and I gritted my teeth and turned away. Riki must felt sorry for his little lover and had to come back to me tonight to settle these things.

But I really didn't expect that his love for Songyun didn't even hide anything from me.
It seems that I am the third person among of them.

It was afternoon tea time when he opened the door and walked in. He splashed off the tea that had just been brewed in front of me angrily. The hot tea splashed on my leg and suddenly turned red.