The movie we haven't finished

[Riki's perspective]

The little girl in the posthumous portrait smiled brightly and was very gentle.

It reminds me that when we were just in love, she always smiled at me like this.

Now I want to see you again, but I can't do it.

 I kneeling in the mourning hall,  lowered my head and muttered, 

"That money was originally used by you to buy a cemetery. "

If I miss you, where should I find you, where should I go to find you?

"I finally know that you don't care about the ring at all. You deliberately drive me away and won't leave me for the last time. Soomin listen to you very much. She won't let me attend your funeral, doesn't allowed me to touch you. This time I sneaked in while they were away."

How ridiculous. You asked me to go home in the past, and I had millions of reasons to reject, now I want to see you , but I can only sneak around.

My heart hurts like a knife, and I try to feel the taste of separation. 

"I always dream about many things that I ignore recently. I obviously love you so much, why can I accept others? Ryu, I love you as much as you love me deeply, and how can I forget it?"

I lowered my head and my tears hit the ground. 

"Why after you left, I realized that I loved you very much, and then I slowly remembered that you are the most precious to me."

"Ms Ryu, I miss you so much.Don't fake to death again, I won't scold you again...please wake up...please... I'm not afraid of anything. I know you are afraid of pain and darkness, so I will come to accompany you soon. Don't drive me away cruelly."

"Ryu, for the last time, I beg you, come to my dream and take me with you, okay?"

When I back home,opening the door, imagine that Ryu will appear at home and wait for him again.

It was so dark that I didn't even dare to turn on the light.

If Jiryu is here, she will definitely ask why I doesn't turn on the light.

Yes, she is also afraid of the dark.

The computer is in a sleep mode, with a faint glimmer of light.

It suddenly occurred to me that the movie we watched that day.

I clicked the mouse several times before clicking it, and found that my hands were shaking badly.

Cold sweat has soaked the surface of the mouse.

I sat stiff on the sofa and watched the whole movie.

Finally, the truth was revealed. When the wife found that she had a terminal illness, she pretended to be dead again and again, just to love her husband deeply and not be so sad in the future.

The husband in the movie thinks his wife is very cute.

But what did I say at that time?

"A movie is a movie. Let it be realistic.I'm bored with these tricks."

I didn't even see the end, I missed the opportunity to know the truth.

How sad was Ryu at that time?

I looked out all the ketchup in the house and found that it hadn't even opened a bottle.

The blood I thought was faked with ketchup turned out to be the blood that Jiryu vomited after she was seriously ill.

I was never doubted it.

How could I never think of it?

Then one day, our house caught fire.

The fire was turbulent, and by the time I rushed back, there was nothing left.

I has always taken good care of it, and there are no hidden problems.

But it was on this day that it burned itself without warning.

There is only something left of Jiryu in it.

I desperately tried to break in.

Several firefighters worked together to hold me down.

"There's something about my wife in it!"

"She only has that thing to accompany me!"

No one wants to let me in.

I could only kneel on the ground and watch the house disappear little by little.

A gust of wind passed.

I suddenly looked up and looked around in a panic.

But there is nothing.

"Jiryu?"

"Is that you?"

No one answered me.

I covered my head and said,

"I'm wrong. It's all my fault."

Everyone looked at me like a madman.

"Ji--"

I fell to the ground dely.

Someone asked me, "Do you need a doctor?"

I looked up blankly and said, "Who can save her?"

"Save who?"

"Save my wife, she's dead."

I was sent to a mental hospital.

My memory was not so good at first.

I forget more and more things, but I always remember a name.

My notebook is full of Jiryu's name,and also a picture inside.

Doctors and nurses treat me badly.

If don't take medicine, they will hit me with a stick.

But I doesn't want to take medicine. I'm not sick.

I still remembers my wife's name is Jiryu.

I'm gonna going out to find her.

But if I don't get better, I can't be discharged from the hospital.

So I began to plan to escape.

The first escape failed. I was locked in the basement and starved for three days and nights.

The second escape failed, and I was hit and couldn't move.

The third time, I succeeded.

I ran and ran to a restaurant.

I took out Jiryu's photo and asked, "Do you know my wife?"

Someone really remembers Jiryu.

"Because she is the only one who will come to the couple's restaurant alone."

"The little girl's face is so pale that even we can see that why her family doesn't care about her?"

"She said that there was a husband who loved her very much."

"But now, she can't find it."

Hearing this, my eyes suddenly widened and ran out of the store in confusion.

The sun was shining on my body, and only felt cold to the bone.

I gritted my teeth and held on for a while before finally wiping away the tears on my face.

"If there is still an afterlife,I will become a good husband and love you always."