First Snow

Ms Park took my hand and talked to me for a long time.

Later, I was really not in good health. Riki came over,

"Ms Park, Jiryu should go back."

"Okay." She reluctantly pulled me and took us to the door.

When I went back, I took Riki's car, because he insisted on asking for it.

I sat on my seat, and I shook my head in disgust. He understood in an instantly.

The back seat was spacious. I opened the window and blew the wind. Maybe it was because I went back to the school. I suddenly wanted to find someone to talk to.

"Riki, haven't we taken photos for a long time? I remember you said before,you don't like taking photos."I said slowly.

"But I didn't expect it. It's not that you don't like it, but that don't like the person you took picture with. You went to a lot of places with Songyun. There are seaside and snowy mountains that I love. You obviously love to smile,but why do you being so mean to me every time you go home?"

Riki's hand holding the steering wheel began to tremble violently.

"You hold her, kiss her forehead, and lie down by holding her hands on a bed."

"Riki, I forgot to tell you."I took a deep breath and my heart ached.

"The year we had a baby when you cheated."

"Baby? We have baby?!" He stepped on the brake, and I almost flew out.

"Yes, I have." I looked at his panicked eyes,

"Unfortunately, I'm not in good health, plus the stimulation of those photos, our baby was born premature and didn't survive."

Riki began to recall, when was it?

I sent him with a smile

"Don't think about it, it's when you just asked me to divorce, kick me out, and take Songyun to the villa where I live."

I got off the car at the gate of the hospital and said the last sentence. I had a high fever that night and almost burned half of my life, someone holding my hand, seems to be talking to me in my ear.

I can't see anything clearly, I can't hear it, and it hurts so much.

"Ryu, don't leave me, please."

I heard clearly that this was Riki's voice, sounds like he was crying,crying again, just like Soomin a crybaby.

The temperature in the city dropped to below zero, and my condition was getting more serious.

Riki and Soomin come to the ward every day to talk to me with an oxygen tube.

"Ryu, Ms Park came to see you again. She blamed me for not taking good care on you.Sorry, it's my fault."

He's still crying, and I'm even more in pain.

"Wake up, I won't make you sad anymore, Jiryu, let's start all over again."

I had a cardiac arrest for a few seconds, and then I opened my eyes after recovery. My voice was very weak

"Riki, don't you think this is too shameless?"

He shook his head and clenched my hand. If it hadn't been weak, I would have slapped him.

"It turns out that we used to love each other so much and were envied by so many people,but now we have come to this end."I raised my head, my breath was a little short, and my tears dropped from my eyes and fell into my ear,