23 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23: ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴘᴛ 2 & ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs

"Why do you get so immersed in movies that you always forget about me,Moon? Aera asks while sniffing,her eyes puffy,cheeks and nose red cuz she has been crying for a while now.

You could have barked at him but you didn't. She pouts sadly. Moon. She wipes her tears. Am I really making an issue out of it? Am I being too insecure? I just can't see my husband with that girl,you know. It hurts alot. Aera's can't stop her tears from coming out.

Moon is also looking at her,he is sad too. He can't see Aera crying.

I really miss Eomma. I want to go home,Moon. I just want be at a place where I can feel myself,I'm so tire---

"Hello,here!" A male voice echoes inside the flower shop.

Aera wipes her tears quickly.

"Hello,Sir! She bows. Welcome to Moon Flower Shop. How can we help you?" She asks with her signature smile she always put on when customers comes.

"We?" The man asks while surprised.

"Oh,Yes. We. Actually me and my dog,Moon." She says pointing at her dog.

"Oh,he is is so cute and fluffy" He compliments.

"Yeah."

"By the way,I'm Mingyu. Nice to meet you." He says forwarding his hand.

" He says forwarding his hand

[Kim Mingyu,23]

"I'm Aera. Nice to meet you too. She smiles and they shake hands. So-- what flowers would like to buy?" She asks the other.

"It's my Mom's birthday party later and I want to buy her flowers. Mind to recommend me some?" He looks at the other with pleading eyes.

"Ofcourse. She chuckles a little. Come,I'll show you some and you'll chose the one you'll find good." She signals the other to follow her,who follows.