Normal day

Today was a normal day for kitana. She got up, got dressed, ate, went to the bus and waited for her best friend. At school no new rumours have been spred wich means nothing interesting to talk about.

"Hey kita, I'm going to the bathroom. Tell me if something interesting happens!" kira said while running off. Kitana was going to class when she heard something that peeked her interest.

"I heard this new student will come in OUR class"
Mumbled someone from her class.
"Why do WE always get someone new?! It's not fair!!" "I know right!"

"New classmate huh?" Thought kitana to herself.
While she was in her deep thoughts kira came back and jumped on her.
"LETS GOOOO!" kira shouted

kira always has been loud and obnoxious but quiet and shy at the same time. That's what makes her stand out to kitana. It makes her feel like she can be anyone with kira. Same goes for kira.

Kitana gave kira a piggyback ride to class. kira is really energetic today. I wonder why? When they arrived kitana put her down right after taking a sit.
Her thoughts came back to her

"I wonder how the new student will be. I hope they are quiet. I mean if they are loud that's no problem they can match kira's energy. But that's stupid no one matches her energy." After a while class started and everything was boring as always. kira was of course not focusing on class but on kitana's notes. kira isn't the smartest but also not the dumbest.

"Alright students! Listen up! We have a new student joining us! Please be nice to him"

"Him huh. I guess there aren't many boys in this class so one more won't hurt" kira distracted kitana from her thoughts again. Her legs were moving side to side excitingly like a puppy's tail being happy. They were hitting kitana's legs so there was no way she could've missed her excitement.
As soon as kitana looked at the door it opened and someone tall and quite handsome walked in. He didn't look mean but not nice. He looked... fine.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said while looking at the new student.