What a trouble.

"Sooha please go back to your class" said the teacher.
Sooha stormed out of the classroom. She looked pissed. All they had to do is draw something they think is interesting. Kitana had no idea what to draw but kira already had an idea. She took her iPad and started drawing. Kitana wasn't a big online artist. She was a traditional pen and paper artist. She looked around while tapping the pen on the table. Nothing looks interesting. She took a quick look at mingi. He was sitting in the best drawing position. His head was layed back. His jaw was sharp and nice. his body had a nice shape too. He was perfect for drawing. Kitana started drawing him. After a while her drawing was done. She put her pen down, looked at mingi then at the drawing. She smiles as she has done a good job. Kitana looked at Kira's work. She wasn't close to being finished at all. She keeps deleting and redrawing almost everything.
Mingi got up and got some paint. He wanted to paint the sky but the colours were all wrong. Pink? Brown? Red? Green? That's not normally in a sky. But oh well. No one can stop him. Kitana helped kira with her drawing. They were focusing on the drawing and forgot about everything else. After some time they heard a loud bang and got distracted by it. It was mingi. He was covered in paint. There was paint everywhere. His painting was destroyed too. I guess painting isn't for him at all. He went to the principal to get new clothes since there was no way he could stay like that.

After art class kira and kitana went to the vending machine to get snacks. Kitana never had enough money with her so she always has to share with kira.
Kira dosen't mind though. As long as kitana is happy that's all that matter. Kitana was bending over to get her snack but before she could grab it someone ran into her. She fell on her butt confused on what has happened. After realising what happened she looked around to see who it was. It was mingi. He also fell and has been caught by the teacher. Mingi stole the homework answers. "Omg Kita are you ok!?" Asked kira worried. She helped kitana up and was worried if she was hurt. "I'm fine. I'm fine don't worry!"
"Oh dear what a trouble maker. Say sorry to kitana right now young man!" The teacher yelled at mingi. "I'm sorry."  Mingi mumbled. "It's fine." Answers kitana. Kira took kitana's snack and dragged her away to a bench.

Kira and kitana were sitting on a bench eating and drinking what they got. Kira got an apple juice and kitana got a protein bar. School was almost over. The last class was music. It was one of Kira's favourite class. It was the least boring, the teacher let them look up stuff while taking a test and it was something she was kinda good at. Kitana liked music class too but it wasn't her favourite. "Kita, you know how we are going to eat ice cream? Well can we go to your place so you can help me study for the math test?
You know I hate and can't do math!"
"Sure we can do that But after we should definitely go get some drinks!"
Kira noded.

The bell rang and it was time for music class. Kira and kitana were walking to class while sooha stopped them. "Heyyy kitana! You seem pretty close to mingi! You should stay away from him! You know very well I don't like when you try and take what's mine!" Sooha told kitana. Sooha started going closer to kitana trying it steal her bag. Before she could grab it something stoped her. It was a hand.
It was...