He is so...

He started introducing himself "hello.. uhm.. I am mingi"

Mingi... sounds pretty. That pretty name suits such a pretty boy like him. "Is that all you have to tell the class?" Asked the teacher. "Yeah. What else do they have to know? Where I live?"

"That's kinda disrespectful" kitana thought. It felt quiet. Kira's excitement was gone for some reason. She seemed to ignore everytime he looked at them. Strange. Kitana didn't really notice much. she was to distracted by his attractiveness. His voice sounds nice too. Damn. He is so... disrespectful,annoying and rude! He stole someone's seat,he didn't listen to the teacher and was being annoying the whole class!

At the end of the class kitana was relieved she didn't have to stay with that jerk any longer. Yeah maybe he is attractive but he is definitely a big jerk. Kitana was taking out her stuff for the next class. Art. That's her favourite class! Kira isn't the best artist and gives up every easily but with kitana on her side she has much more motivation. Kitana took out her lunch and started eating. "Hey kira what do you have with you today?" "An apple. I'm not going to eat it though. Do you want it?" Said kira. "No thank you. I'm fine" answered kitana. Kira rarely eats her lunch so kitana isn't worried. No mater how much you force her she won't eat.

After lunch art started and that jerk had to come back. Seems like kitana will have to deal with him again. As he walked in someone followed him. They weren't in this class. They looked nothing like the zoo that was going on in here. It was her... the most popular girl. She was the nice popular girl. She is really pretty,talented, has a nice body, is rich and has a nice name. Her name matches her really well. A lot of people wished they were her friend or even wished they were HER. But what was she doing here? And what does she want from him?

He seemed to ignore her. He sat down and looked at kira ignoring her the whole time. Kira? Why kira? Is he interested in her? Do they know echother? Impossible... kitana was confused but didn't ask anything. She just wait for the teacher to come while talking to kira what they can do after school. Not long after the teacher came.She was still with him even though he showed no interest in her...