Flustered.

It was mingi. He pulled sooha's arm away from kitana. He pushed her away and went In front of kitana. "Leave her alone" said mingi in an angry tone.
"UGH!" Sooha pushed mingi. Mingi didn't stand well and almost fell on kitana but he pushed her to a wall and pinned her to the wall to not fall on her.
"OMGGGGGGGGGG" kira screamed while her jaw was really dropped. Kitana was flustered. She didn't know what to do. All she did was close her eyes and lay her head back on the wall. Mingi let go and apologised. It was better than falling on her again.
Kitana took Kira's arm and ran off to the bathroom.
"GIRLLLLLLLLL WITH MINGIIII!?" Kira shouted.
"Shhhhh! Shut up!" Kitana shut her up.

After kitana washed her face she took her stuff, kira and went to class. Mingi was already there. She ignored him but before she could walk past him, he got up,grabbed Kira's arm and went out of class. What just happened? Is he mad? What did she do? Don't tell me she did something stupid again... ugh whatever her problem. Kitana goes to her sit and sits down.

Class starts and they still aren't here. Kitana is worried but the teacher isn't saying anything so maybe she knows what's happening. "Hope kira is ok" kitana thought to herself. After a while they both come back like nothing happened. They sat down and ignored echother the whole class. I wonder what happened. I'll ask kira after school...