Chapter 24 ✦ We Ain't Slick No More

A/N: Shit boutta get REAL.

Anyways, fav song in ALL of K-pop?

Namjoon was excited, to say the least, to see his other half again.
He sat on the couch ready for her to burst through the door.
And so she did.

Namjoon acted as usual, trying to keep calm. Every time he was around her he just lit up, never before had someone done that to him.
Ma-ya placed her bag on the ground and silently placed herself on Namjoon almost looking as if she could sleep right now.
Namjoon caught on, he placed them both sideways so he was spooning her.

"Ma-ya" Namjoon whispered in Ma-ya's ear, stroking her shoulder.
"mnnnh" is all Ma-ya managed to let out as she was mentally exhausted.
"What's up, baby?" Namjoon said placing his face on her shoulder, snuggling her.
"Just a few things, I'll tell you later. I like this" Ma-ya said using her last drops of energy to turn over into his arms and place her face against his chest.
Dayum this mf got bigger tits than I do...

As I woke up I felt Joon's hand caressing my face, I flicked my eyes open to his his wide grin.
Lawd, I love his smile.
"You wanna talk about it?" he asked softly placing his hand on my waist.
"Yeah, I think it's probably a good thing" I admitted weakly laughing.

As I told Joon about the call and going to the station he stopped me-
"Who is this, Chul guy anyways?" He said tilting his head.
"Someone I met just in Seoul once, he's nice and all but I'm now rethinking it is what the CCTV shows and police say," I said focusing my vision on the room.
Namjoon's hand ruffled my hair,
"True..." Namjoon said quietly.
"Someone jelly? Don't worry Joon. I'm yours." I spoke directly, grinning.
His eyes widened.

"Y- yeah, of course you are. And I'm yours too lovely" He said ignoring that he was jealous of Chul.
I stared at him, hoping he'd admit to it.

"OKAY FINE. I am. But it's cause I love you and ain't no way some MID guy is getting my gyal" he finally admitted holding me tightly.

"I'd never leave you for someone else, they are all MID compared to you".
I said giving him a quick kiss on the nose.

Namjoon without any notice pulls me into a tight hug,
"I'm glad, you're everything to me.
You treat me like Namjoon, not RM of BTS. And I'll always appreciate that."
Namjoon spoke, truly in gratitude.

And after every 😍💕👀 moment, of course. Something has to ruin it...

Their hands interlinked, but as Ma-ya lay there her phone buzzed.

She rolled her eyes, 'Man this was a good moment too' She thought.

Sua💕
5:34 pm

Hayy bitch!!

What hoe.

I'm coming over to give you a special something cause you left it at work, stupid ass ☠️

I'm not at MY house dummy

Tell me where you is then 😜