Chapter 38 ✦ Who's Playing Games?

A/N: I'm back lovelies 🎀

"I think this has been the most fun I've had in ages, AND- I get obviously I'm still healing but," Ma-ya speaks in a soft tone, looking into Joon's starlit eyes.
"You never seem to miss, you always find a way to cheer me up. Even in times like these..." Namjoon's smile turned into a grin.

"Of course, you know I'd do anything for you and no matter what's happened in the past or what's yet to come we'll always get through it together and make it fun." Hearing the words that any woman would want to hear from their love, Ma-ya almost felt like she could start sobbing. Her eyes started to water a bit.

She stared in awe at Joon.
"I love you. You are so good- I- I'm honestly at a loss for words..." Namjoon smiled, "At least I know you're happy. It's all I want." He replied.

As they stood in awe of each other's presence and words, Ma-ya's phone started to buzz.
She stared at Namjoon with a puzzled look.
Ma-ya picked up her phone.

2 missed calls from Sua 💕
4 missed calls from Jihoe
3 missed calls from cho 🌌
2 miss class from Amelia 🎀

Update: 20 messages to the
Homies who love Bangtan ‼️

Oh God.
Ma-ya looked up to Joon, eyes widened.
He looked just as puzzled as I had a few seconds before.
"Joon, I think we have a problem."

Namjoon noticed her sudden obvious change of manner, she looked as if she was about to cry.
"I think you accidentally liked one of my posts. And the media is going insane. And the fans are too. My DMS are flooded and comments. Oh- what- this is crazy..."

Namjoon sat down, "Oh shit, I did do that. You know sometimes I forget I'm a celebrity..." he laughed quietly.

"Ma-ya darling" he spoke while taking her hands into his. "I'm so sorry, we will have this under control by tomorrow morning. You don't need to worry, I'll be extra careful next time." He said with pure sincerity.

She smiled. "I know, it's hard to be you and even harder to keep our relationship secret..." something clicked in her mind.

"You know- one day. I don't know when, but. It will get out, or we'll reveal it. So even if it happens, it happens. Let's just not worry yet, I guess. Since it's inevitable." Ma-ya comforted him.

He smiled, "Yeah, you're right about that. I'm just worried. You will get a lot of hate. And I know you're a strong woman but it's a lot... you're probably thinking what I'm thinking too. But we'll get through it all." Namjoon comforted her back.

Incoming call from sua 💕

"Oh, Sua is calling me."

"Heyyyy Sua, sorry for missing those calls I was a bit occupied-" Ma-ya gets cut off.

"YEAH US TOO. MAYA YOU'VE SEEN THE NEWS RIGHT??" Sua almost screamed down the phone. Even on normal volume, Namjoon could hear it all.

Ma-ya moved the phone away, "Yes- we have it under control. Don't worry." Ma-ya tried to comfort Sua and calm her down.

"YOU BETTER. Now, you BOTH should come over to Ji-ho's right now cause you need as many as possible to help out here and discuss. Also, I just wanna see my fav couple again" Hearing Sua speak feels bipolar sometimes.

"We're on our way girl." Ma-ya smiled.

"Kay kay, better be, BYE-" and that was it.