Pancakes!

Hello dears just to let you all know if you didn't read the last part your probably gonna be a little confused<3

Me(Sarah); "I wake up beside Maxi and remember what happened last night, I smile to myself, and shake her awake"

Maxi; "I wake up to someone shaking me, I look up and see Sarah, I suddenly remember everything that happened yesterday, including last night..I smile at her and wish it could happen again" Morning beautiful.

Me(Sarah); hi honey " I smile at her" how was last night?

Maxi; it was good love..I liked it, your good at that "I chuckle"

Me(Sarah); hah, thanks sweet stuff "I pick maxi up and bring her to the kitchen, I set her down at the table and wobble over to the fridge" what do you want for breakfast honey?

Maxi; surprise me lovey!

Me(Sarah); of course "I start to gather the ingredients to make pancakes, I turn the stove on and start to make the batter, after I'm done making pancakes I but some blueberries on the side and bring the plate over to maxi"

Maxi; "I take the plate from Sarah's hands and put it on the table in front of me" thank you baby!

Me(Sarah); " I grab the syrup and put it on the table next to maxis food" your welcome darling "I smile at maxi" im gonna go get dressed love!

Maxi; ok! "I eat my pancakes as quick as I can, when I'm done I walk into the bedroom to see Sarah fully naked except for underwear, the sight of her without clothes makes me tremble..I walk over to her and rest my chin on her shoulder and wrap her in my arms" Hello sexy.

Me(Sarah); "I feel maxis hands wrap around my waist, mmm what I would give to feel her body again.." Hello baby~

Maxi; hm? Someones h0rny~
"I feel Sarah breathing, and slowly move my hand up to her chest"

Me(Sarah); "I spin maxi around so we are facing eathother" don't tease me beautiful..

Maxi; alright love "I chuckle and kiss Sarah on the cheek"

That's all for now dears! Hope you enjoyed!!

Bye loves<3