ngh~

this part is another spicy one!
Tw: moaning - swears, enjoy loves<3

~~~~~~~~

*Knock knock knock*

Me(Sarah); yes, maxi!! "I open the door and pull maxi in, I pick her up once I shut the door and carry her to my bedroom, I put her down on the bed and locked the door, I turn the lights down, I walk over to maxi and kneel on the floor in front of her"

Maxi; hello to you to hot stuff "I wink at Sarah" getting right into it, huh?

Me(Sarah); mhm, this is what you get for teasing me..

Maxi; "I guess she's right I have been teasing her lately.." ok love~

Me(Sarah); "I take maxis shorts off and then her underwear, I smirk"

Maxi; fuck, your eager, hm?

Me(Sarah); shut up- "I take maxis shirt off, then her bra" this is what you get, don't tease me if you don't wanna deal with me "starts rubbing her cl!t0ris with my thumb'

Maxi; love- I do- I do- wanna- love~ ngh~ "I moan softly" shit-

Me(Sarah); there's that sweet sound~ "I smirk at maxi, and continue rubbing her cl!t0ris with my thumb, I move my other hand up to her neck and gently choke her a little, then I drag my hand up to her mouth and put my pointer finger on her bottom lip, I slowly dig my nail into the inside of her lip"

Maxi; "I moan loudly, I'm not ashamed this time, I'm to focused on Sarah.."

~•small time skip (3 minutes later)•~

Maxi; "I shiver and my legs shake harder" FUUCK~

me(Sarah); shh lovey "I continue to massage her cl!t with my thumb, I start to go faster and push down harder"

Maxi; "my legs shaking still very fast, speed up slowly then....I get the feeling, my stomach is doing loop de loops and my eyes roll back into my head, my whole body suddenly has tension, I'm no longer aware of what's happening, I hear talking but I don't care, I'm waiting for the relief to come.."

Me(Sarah); "I can tell she's getting pushed over the edge and to send the final push I slip my middle finger into her v@g and curl it slightly"

Maxi; "I get sent over the edge, that feeling of relief washes over me, my legs slow down and I close my eyes, my stomach is no longer crazy, and I sigh..there's that relief I have waited so long for.."

Me(Sarah); how was that?

~~~~~~~~

That's gonna be it for now! Love you all so much!!

Bye loves<3