horny

Hey loves this one's a bit mature! Tw: moaning - swears,(this is a bit spicyer than the others if it makes you uncomfortable I apologize!!) Enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~

Me(Sarah); "after I got dressed I walked into the bathroom and saw maxi naked..fuck she's hot-" omg sorry honey!..

Maxi; no love that's ok, I'm gonna take a bath do you wanna...join?

Me(Sarah); oh- of course, if your ok with it?

Maxi; "smiles" yeah I am love..I'm a little horny though..

Me(Sarah); oh?.. "smirks"

Maxi; only if you want to lovey..!!

Me(Sarah); I want to make you feel good so yeah, I do "I take my clothes off, completely ignoring the fact that I just got dressed, I don't care, I get into the bath and wait for maxi"

Maxi; "I take my clothes off and hop into the bath with Sarah I start to scoot over to her lap"

Me(Sarah); "I pull maxi onto my lap and put her legs over my shoulders, I start to rub her inner thighs and above her pelvis, I lift my head and kiss maxi, I bring my lips down to her neck and leave a trail of red marks as I go back down to her private area, I kiss her stomach and her legs" baby tell me when to stop "I slowly slip my ring finger into her"

Maxi; "I gasp at the sudden feeling of Sarah, it hurts, but it feels...nice?" Oh,Sarah fuuuckkk- omg Sarah!!

Me(Sarah); are you ok? Does it feel good, bad, you don't know? Words love!

Maxi; gooodd~ omg!!

Me(Sarah); that's good~ "I slowly start to trust my finger in and out of her making sure not to hurt her, I take my finger out and rub her cl!t0ris with my thumb"

Maxi; "I moan" shit~ "I'm getting that feeling again, the  one that feels like I'm gonna explode" fuuuckkk~ I'm close~

Me(Sarah); I know! " I continue rubbing maxi's cl!t0ris, I hope this feels good to her.."

Maxi; "oh God, it's happening! The relief fills my body and that exploding feeling leaves, a loud moan fills the bathroom and my legs shake like hell" oh~

Me(Sarah); " I take my thumb away from her private area and put my hand in the water to wash off the mess, I take maxis legs off my shoulders and bring her up for a kiss" love you hon..

Maxi; thank you, I love you too, so much "I smile at Sarah"

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, this one was weird for me to write but I hope you all enjoyed!

Bye loves<3