The First Badussian Civilisation

In 6000 B.J. (Before Jiafei) The First Badussian peoples emerged forming a highly skilled and technologically advanced civilisation. These people were the ancestors of all the Badussian states that were formed throughout the course of history. They had a complex language, Badussyish, which is still spoken by over 40 million people today. Another dialect of Badussyish is Gulpcakkia, which is spoken by over 30 million people. The First Badussian people lived in great prosperity but there was always ongoing conflict with DaBoyzland. DaBoyzland was an aggressor civilisation from the start, looting and raiding the early towns and villages of the plains but the Badussian cities were built securely enough to fend off an invasion from Da Boyz.

The First Badussians proved to be extremely technologically advanced. Great colleges and institutes were founded and from the sculptures and ruins of the great ancient libraries many evidences to their advancement are found even today. The Badussians were well versed and the entire population was educated. Poverty did not exist and there were no great social inequalities as such. The Badussians were ruled by a group of elites known as Grandussys. These Grandussys held rank as the highest order of the Badussian Race and were ruled by an elected Archduchussy who oversaw the construction of public buildings and the formation of the first armies and navies. Though the position of Archdussy is now defunct, The Most Prestigious and Highest Order of the Gartussy is still carried by the Descendants of the first Grandussys.