2. Mumu

Wei Wuxian has named the new kitten "Mumu".

Mumu is the sweetest of all his previous cats, our Mumu is an innocent baby cat, she has a very cute face, but little Mumu's temperament is very sensitive to Wei Ying.

Our 18-year-old Wei Wuxian loves buying Mumu new clothes, especially a pink hat.

Mumu loved playing with Wei Wuxian, Our Mumu loved to hug Weiying during their study time, normal time, sleep time, even Wei Wuxian was not spared when they were cooking for themselves.

The fragrance of Wei Wuxian's lotus sea salt attracted our Mumu the most.

Mumu looked so cute in the hat so Weying brought out another blue hat for our little kitten.

Wei Wuxian liked to kiss Mumu on the cheeks and Mumu flattered him a lot.

It was very sad when Wei Wuxian left our Mumu in the care of a nanny when he went to college.

Mumu felt very bad when Wei WuXian left her alone inside his big bungalow, due to loneliness, Mumu used to be sad or sleep all day long.

Our little cat is so used to Wei Wuxian's warmth that the little one refuses to eat without Weiying.

Mumu was sleeping peacefully on Wei Wuxian's bed, wrapping herself in Wei Wuxian's blanket to feel his warmth and body odor.

Weiying returned home from college when his nanny told him that Mumu had not touched food since morning.

Wei Wuxian was very worried about Mumu. He was caressing her body with his hand.

Wei Wuxian whispered softly, "Mumu, what happened my baobao? Why don't you eat anything? Mumu my baobao, I'm here."

Mumu woke up immediately after hearing Weiying's gentle voice, our little baby was overjoyed, the little kitten hugged Wei Wuxian tightly and licked his soft lovely cheeks.

Wei Wuxian took the kitten in his arms and then brought it to the dining table.

Wei Wuxian pours some milk and cat food for our baby Mumu.

Mumu was eating peacefully and Weiying was rubbing her back.

Mumu is a lovely kitten, she even cleaned our master's face with her tongue, then bathed our kitten.

Wei Wuxian had dried Mumu's cat fur after a bath.

Mumu looked so cute, Weiying hugged Mumu then left her in his bed, Wei Wuxian went to take his nightly bath.

Mumu was secretly admiring Wei Wuxian's naked body because he forgot to lock his bathroom door as his bedroom was already locked from inside.

Mumu's ears went red and her throat went dry at the sight of Wei Wuxian's naked sexy wet body.

Mumu felt warm at the sight of Wei Wuxian's hotness, our little cat swallowing her dry throat to see her master's nakedness.

Wei WuXian looked handsome even without clothes, he put on his night robe and then returned to his room.

Wei Wuxian immediately hugged his kitten, his wet hair on Mumu's shoulder.

Wei Wuxian was unaware of the condition of Mumu's body.

Our little Mumu was feeling ashamed and her body was getting hot.

Mumu licked Wei Wuxian's neckline then hugged him tighter until the little kitten's heartbeat calmed down.

Wei Wuxian fell into a deep sleep, but Mumu stared at his cute sleeping face all night.

Mumu admires his handsome face and caresses Wei Wuxian's teenage face.

Mumu didn't sleep all night, our little cat Mumu was staring at Wei Wuxian's clothed private part where Mumu saw some big meat when Wuxian was taking a bath naked.

==============
==============

To be Continue..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your comments too

Folow me on Wattpad

Neha22333

Storyline By:-
Neha