5. Cute Boy

Lan Wangji opened his puffy pussy lips wide to reveal his ferocious throbbing hole for Wei Wuxian's middle finger, but Wei Ying had another plan to deal with this little pervert.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Zhan's lovely pouty lips, pulled Lan Wangji's naked body into his arms and then gave him a warm hug.

Lan Wangji is kissing Wei Wuxian's seductive neck which made him more and more aroused.

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji's forehead, then kissed both eyelids, nose, both cheeks, then he immediately grabbed Lan Zhan's pink pouty lips with his own.

They kept kissing each other for a long time to express their love.

They are short kisses then turned into long smooches.

They are kissing and nibbling each other's lips, some wet noises ensue during their hot kissing session.

Wei Wuxian is licking Lan Wangji's tongue with his, the two of them sharing a deep and passionate kiss to show their affection for each other, they tired in each other's arms.

After Wei Wuxian slowly pushed Lan Wangji onto his bed, he then came between Lan Wangji's widely open legs.

Wei Wuxian is undoing his robe and tossing it aside.

Wei Ying was completely naked in front of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan was anxious and ashamed to see the master's naked body between his open legs.

Wei Wuxian rubbed his fully erect penis against Lan Wangji's wet boypussy rim.

Lan Wangji is panting heavily, spreading his legs wide open to give Wei Wuxian a view of his leaking pussy.

Wei Wuxian placed himself on top of Lan Wangji's naked pussy hybrid body, then he was sucking on Lan Zhan's swollen nipples full of milk.

His nipples tasted sweet and Wei Ying twisted his baby's other nipple with his fingers so that Lan Wangji's body trembled with a current flowing through him.

Their bodies that gives goosebumps like a thunderbolt.

Lan Wangji's body produces his breast milk during his cat's hybrid heat time.

This is a sign that a cat hybrid boy is ready for his first breeding during his first heat.

Wei Wuxian is sucking on both of Lan Wangji's nipples one by one, twitching his buds to make his more aroused and shocked by the sudden changes.

Wei Ying bit Lan Zhan's baby breast to let out a few hickeys are staying on his beautiful body.

Wei Wuxian had consumed all of his milk produced during Lan Wangji's first heat.

At the same time Wei Wuxian kissed Lan Wangji's belly button, he slid his middle finger inside Lan Zhan's wet Boy-pussy channels again.

Wei Wuxian is kissing Lan Zhan's navel and at the same time fingering his love so that he would squirm with joy.

Lan Wangji is incessantly rocking his hips to get a good finger fuck, basically he wanted to convulse.