Chapter 1: The Orphanage

I wake up to the sound of one of the ladies who works here at the orphanage, Mrs. Winston, yell, "GET UP LAZY BUMSACKS! SOMEONE IS COMING TO ADOPT IN HALF-AN-HOUR!" Haha, bumsacks. She always calls us that. I chuckle to myself.

Let me start from the beginning:

Hello! I'm Kaytlynn. I'm 14 years and have been at this orphanage since I was eight. I'm a huge tomboy and love all the typical "boyish" things. Football, video games, well all sports really, etc. I don't really have any friends here at the orphanage. I used to have my best friend here, Daphine. She was my roommate and is OBSESSED with YouTubers, especially some group called O2L. I don't really watch YouTubers though. Only gamers like PewDiePie or nerds like Tessa Netting. I also really love Arizona tea and making fun little comedy sketches and filming them with my iPhone. I guess I'm kind of a fetus YouTuber so to speak. I also love penny boarding.

What I look like. Hmm..well a piece of shit, that's for sure. No but really I have a brown pixie cut, like Tessa Netting's old hair and "pierce green eyes" as Daphine used to call them. I'm about 5'1 so I'm pretty short. I have a roundish face and really pale skin. I sunburnt super easily.

Anyway, I hop out of bed and put on my Call of Duty muscle tank and some basketball shorts. I took a shower the night before, so I don't do that, but I wash my face. I usually never wear makeup, but today I put on some foundation because I got sunburnt the other day, and my face was super red. I then put on my Broncos (don't judge me lol) SnapBack on backwards and also grab my lime green penny board so that when I don't get adopted, I can go for a ride. I head out to where they examine us to name sure we look "suitable" enough.

I walk out not really giving a shit. No one will adopt me anyway. I've been tested 15 times, and all have said "no way" so that's fun. I go over to Miss Hanagan (hehe like from Annie) who looks at me. "Go get better dressed up. You look terrible!" I just flip her off and walk over to where we sit so they can call us out to be tested. I sit down and wait. I'm probably not even going to be tested. Oh well. I'll just stay here forever.

I just sit there and daydream. About 5 or 6 minute later I hear someone yell "KIAN!" I recognize that name. But from where? I ignore and continue daydreaming about random things. And what it would like to be loved...

About 25 minutes later, my thoughts get interrupted once again. This time, it was Mrs. Winston yelling my name. "Kaytlynn! Get your butt over here! You're being tested!" Oh great. Can't wait for them to hate me.

I enter the room. "You have 3 minutes," Mrs. Winston says, "Go." and she closes the door. I look over and there are 6 guys.
"Hello there!" One with a Pokemon shirt says
"Hey, uh I like you're shirt!" I exclaim
"Yassss girl slayyyy!" He says and I laugh.
"So what's your name?" Another guy asks. He's wearing an Arizona shirt.
"I like your shirt too." I comment
"That's a weird name." He says and I laugh, once again. I sit down.
"I'm Kaytlynn. I'm 14 if you're wondering."
"Love your name." One boy says. He won't stop starring at me. "I'm Sam." He said.
"I'm Connor"
"Trevor"
"Kian"
"Ah yes, I hear someone yell your name like twenty minutes ago"
"That was me." The guy with the Pokemon shirt says, "I'm Ricky."
"And I'm Jc." the Arizona shirt guy says.
"Tell us about yourself." Connor says. I think it was Connor.
"Well..." And I go on about my interests and things. I end with "and I talk fast, as you can probably see." They laughed. I then noticed Kian holding an Arizona. I take it and take a sip.
"Thanks Kian!" I said
"I'm Trevor" he said and I blushed.
"Oops." Then I just looked at them. Then it all clicked. They were O2L! The people Daphine was in love with! And they were sitting in front of me looking interested.
"By the way, love your penny board!" Jc remarked.
"His name is Green Tea." I replied when Mrs. Winston said,
"Okay, times up. C'mon!"
"Okay!" I posed by putting my leg in the air and holding it. Daphine called it Andrewing. As I got up, Connor grabbed my arm.
"You aren't going anywhere!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N HI!! IM PENELOPE AND WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! I WILL BE UPLOADING EVERY OTHER DAY FROM NOW ON AND IF IT GETS MOTE VIEWS (probably not though) I WILL DO IT EVERY DAY. ENJOY MY BOOK! PEACCCEEEE!!

P.S. CLIFFHANGER..OOOOOO