13 - Boyfriend

Minho rented a car for this occasion, a nice, elegant one. He's in a garage of Hyunjin's dorm, leaning on the car, with hands in pockets.... looking like some mafia boss who owns the city. Hyunjin sees him, and needs a moment to cool down.

A slim fit that Jisung chose for Hyunjin makes him look even more dreamy. He walks towards the car with those long, elegant legs, and lets a few hair strands frame his face. He uses his irresistible seductive look to swipe Minho off his feet.
Minho sees it, likes it, and wants to devour him right there in the garage.

But there are other people around them so they silently enter the car and drive off.

- You look amazing. - Minho says. - I can't believe I didn't take you on a date years ago.

- You should have, I'm a catch. - Hyunjin gives him a little wink, and places hand on Minho's leg.

Minho hopes the hand stays in one place and doesn't move up, for safety reasons.
——-
Restaurant is nice, fancy but not too fancy. They take a separate, private booth which is good cause they don't want to end up in a gossip section next morning.

At first, the atmosphere is a bit tense, but tasty food breaks down any communication walls and, before you know it, they eat from each other's plate, playfully arguing who ordered better dishes.

From time to time, Minho feeds Hyunjin and enjoys that so much that he licks his own lips since he can't lick his.

- This is so good - Hyunjin closes his eyes and hums, taking in all the flavors.

Minho leans back on the booth with his arms stretched out and enjoys the view.
He finds everything about Hyunjin adorable... how he hums when eating something yummy, how he closes eyes when taking a big bite, and how he makes a little dance with his shoulders. He wants to be close to him all the time, he wants to protect him and take care of him. He would do anything to make him happy.

Minho opens mouth to say something, pauses, and then just lets out that heavy question:
- So.... can I be your boyfriend?

Hyunjin freezes. He just took a big bite of food, so he can't answer right away. He looks at dreamy Minho who raised one eyebrow and is patiently waiting.

Oh yes, he most definitely wants to be Minho's. Not for one night or for a week, he wants to be his all the time. He would do anything Minho asks him to.

- Mhm. - he mumbles but soon follows with a more determined answer - I want to be your boyfriend too.

- Well, then, we are boyfriends. - Minho pulls him a bit closer. - And other people don't exist for us any more. - he whispers.

- You know, I like that this is just ours and other members don't know about us. But, something happend today... Jisung kind of figured it out.

- Jisung doesn't know a thing. He was probably just testing you to see if his guess is correct. - Minho responds. - But I trust Jisung with my life, he is the most loyal and smart guy, he won't tell anyone unless we want to.

- Yeah. I like to spend time with you without other people watching and analysing us, and asking questions... at least for now. Is that okay with you?

- It's fine with me if you ask me to take a vow of silence now. I'm yours. I don't need other people to know that.

Hyunjin giggles and Minho is melting.

————
Later that night, they drove to Minho's dorm because the place is empty. At Hyunjin's apartment, Chan and Jisung would be in their way.

They take off their shoes and walk to the kitchen. Without any warning Minho leans on Hyunjin's back and presses him to a kitchen counter. He kisses his neck and slightly leans on his perfect little round butt.

Hyunjin turns around, still caged in, and they start a steamy makeout session. They just can't wait any more, Minho's room is too far, so they start taking each others shirts off in a middle of a kitchen and finally let their tongues meet.

- I want you so bad. - Hyunjin speaks and gives kisses.

Minho is so turned on, he has to let some of the energy out, so he lifts him up and carries him to the sofa. Before you know it, they sneak hands in each others's pants and start rubbing, holding, feeling the erection and releasing the build up tension. All that while swallowing each others tongues and lips.

- Aaaah mmhm aaaah - a beautiful chant of moans is heard from Hyunjin's mouth and that sound alone makes Minho come.

They both make a mess in their pants, even without going very far. Maybe next time they last a bit longer?

"Well maybe if he wasn't so good with his hands, we could last a bit longer." - Hyunjin resonates.

"Maybe if he didn't look and sound so damn hot, we would at least get naked first." - is in Minho's mind.

Their breathing slowly starts to calm down.
Now more relaxed, they're ready to proceed to a more romantic platter.

*****