2 - Goodnight

After the performance, they go back to their homes. Driving in a van and listening to some music. Changbin and Seungmin are in a deep discussion, Felix is playing a game on his phone.

Minho knows that Hyunjin sits behind him, he's always aware of where Hyunjin is and what he's doing. At the end of the van are Chan, IN and Jisung. Chan is loudly talking with someone on the phone. The usual ride home.

Seoul is drenched in rain, the van drives slowly. Drop off at dorm 1, then drop off at dorm 2.
Cold, empty apartments await.

It's not unusual that Hyunjin sent a message at 2 am asking Minho to hang out.
"Movie your place?" shows up on Minho's phone screen.
Minho looks around his room at the mess... he is still packing for a trip to Japan and there's stuff everywhere. Nah, he can pack tomorrow too.

"Get your own popcorn this time" he types, not realizing he has a big smile on his face while doing so.

A bit later, he hears a knock on the door and Hyunjin is in. There is literally a puddle of water around him, so he takes off his shoes, jacket, a hat and leaves it all at the doorway.

They don't talk cause others are already asleep in their rooms. All you hear is their occasional giggles and clumsy bumping into furniture.

After getting all dry, Hyunjin throws himself on Minho's bed and says:
- Let's watch movie here. Your living room sofa is horrible.

- You're spoiled, the sofa is just fine. - Minho says but deep inside, his poor heart makes summer salts. Without any hesitation, he snuggles next to beaming Hyunjin.

They let Netflix chose a movie for them, and it's not a bad movie but they are too cozy and too tired to focus. Half way through the movie, Minho hears little snoring sounds.

He looks at Hyunjin's sleepy face and those pretty, pretty lips. He doesn't want to divert eyes and, for a few minutes, he just soaks in his friend's beauty. Minho is so whipped it's pathetic.

The great charmer Minho has no problem talking to any girl, even noona, or being a wingman for his friends. But next to Hyunjin, he is useless.

He sighs and covers them with a single blanket, then turns off the TV screen and immediately regrets it. The room is now pitch black, and he can't see a thing. So, he just lays down facing Hyunjin and closes eyes.

"Goodnight" says Hyunjin, woken up by a sudden quietness. Feeling a warm breath in front of him, and without much thinking, he gives a quick peck on Minho's nose. No, wait, that wasn't a nose. It was soft and warm. Like... lips?

*****