39 - Like a light switch

Back in a studio, 3racha is working without taking a break. Today, they're recording vocals. Seungmin is singing. Minho and Hyunjin wait for their turn on a sofa.

Hyunjin is sitting peacefully. He is entertained with Minho's ripped jeans. He sneaked his finger in one of the holes on his thigh.

In his own world of exploring Minho's leg, he's touching the skin and testing elasticity of the fabric.

Minho is carefully watching this little research, with a smile on his face. After a while, he puts his hand on Hyunjin's and adds his own finger to already stretched hole on the pants. He caresses Hyunjin's hand with his thumb, and this quickly turns into a very sensual game.

Minho can even hear Hyunjin's little hums which he finds adorable. He hums when eating yummy food, when he gets neck kisses... and in some other, more intimate occasions.

Seungmin is done. He returns back to the sofa and stops the innocent little foreplay happening behind 3racha's back. But as soon as Seungmin starts exploring his phone, their minds are back on a secret track.

Minho looks at Hyunjin's perfect side profile, leans very close to his ear and whispers:
- Why you look so kissable right now?

Hyunjin closes eyes in attempt to calm down the attack of raging butterflies in his body. His hand is now nested between them, so he affectionately stretches his finger and touches Minho's leg again.

It's a tiny little touch that can happen between any two people, but in this case - it's like a light switch to Minho's body.
He most definitely craves for some ice cream now, and this could very quickly turn into an uncomfortable situation with 3racha right in front of them.

Minho thinks fast; there is no safe space in a studio, bathroom is out of question, dance studio way to big and bright... think think think...

Right! There is a small studio at the end of the hallway with broken equipment and nobody's using it. It even has a sign on a door which says 'Not Working'.

He then whispers to his boyfriend's ear magical words that can turn on a whole power plant:

- Want to get some ice cream?

Hyunjin's butterflies are now possessed and mad.

- Guys, we're going to get some coffee - Minho says and is already closing the door behind them.

- Get me a large... - Jisung tries to make an order but fails, and frowns. - That hyung Minho...

Chan has a cheeky smile on his face. He kind of covers his mouth with one hand in attempt to cover the grin, makes a tiny sound of embarrassment, and states:
- Ok, moving on! Felix, you next.

Minho holds Hyunjin's hand and is walking fast to avoid meeting any staff in a hallway. He opens the 'Not Working' room and it is perfect.

Tiny space with one desk, no windows and - there is even a lock on a door so no one interrupts recording.

He turns to Hyunjin and is once more shocked at how gorgeous and unbelievable sexy he is. He looks at his thirsty lips, and without realizing, licks his own lips. Hyunjin comes closer and puts his lips on Minho's.

It's a soft and wet kiss that breaks any remainings of self control between them. Their hands go straight down to their pants and they start touching and rubbing each other.

Minho gives a bit firmer grip. A sound of a satisfied humming is heard... that is the end of a cool Minho.

His hands open up Hyunjin's jeans, and release a tense, hard evidence of arousal. Within a few seconds, they're giving each other a handjob. It feels so good, like they've been starving for this feeling and it is finally hitting them.

They don't want it to stop... they go for more of that amazing feeling... more of those electric waives of pleasure... more of this thrilling sensation... until they reach their peak.

Hyunjin comes first, and is soon followed by Minho's deep moan.

- What you do to me... - Hyunjin says defeatedly - you have no idea.

Minho is very, very pleased to hear this. Seeing that he can turn him on so easily and so strongly, is a best kind of foreplay for him.

- I can't resist you, babe. - Minho admits, and gives a long, lustful, juicy kiss to a crook of his neck.

Before the kiss turns into another round, they straighten up, close their pants, and sneakily go to a nearest bathroom to fix their appearance.

Luckily, their shirts are dry and can cover any wet stains. They look at each other in a bathroom mirror and smile.

Hyunjin bites bottom lip, and Minho gives him a small slap on a butt.
They head out to actually get some coffee, as announced earlier.

*****