the truth

the next day :

Bucky's POV:

I woke up really early for not sleeping much last night, especially after that kiss. It's currently 6 am. I feel like today is going to be amazing. To be completely honest, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between me and Peter. That kiss was sooo good, I wish we never stopped. I also wish we could do that again, very soon would be preferable. 

Once I get dressed and ready for the day I go downstairs to get some coffee. Today is going to be a long day, especially with the back-to-back meetings we have. Pointless meetings. All these meetings are, are pointers on how to do our jobs, what we can do to improve, what we have recently done, and other boring shit. I could be doing something better than that, but unfortunately, I have to be there. Mandatory and all. The moment I get downstairs I spot him. Him just sat there on the couch and all I can think about were those beautiful chocolate-brown eyes and those soft lips of his. 

I walk into the kitchen to grab a coffee. As I do that Natasha walks in. "Hey bucky, you ready for today?" She says. "We're going to have sooooo much fun!" I reply sarcastically whilst rolling my eyes.  She lets out a laugh. "Do we have to go?" I complain to her. "Yes Bucky, we have to go. It's mandatory." I roll my eyes at her answer and she leaves whilst laughing at me. "I'll see you there." She shouts back to me but I ignore her. I then so happen to turn around and lock eyes with... him.

Peter's POV:

The moment I woke up it was already 6 am. I don't recall ever falling asleep but I guess I did. I sit up and just stare out the window. I must off been zoned out at this point as I didn't notice when Tony walked in. "Hey kiddo, you alright?" He asks as he looks up from his phone. I turn to look at him and reply with a short yeah. He then asks "You want some breakfast?". " No thanks, I'm not hungry." He then replies with a quick alright before leaving. 

A couple minutes later, Bucky walks into the room and heads toward the kitchen. All I can see is him and Natasha talking but I can't quite hear what they are saying. I wish I could, just so that I could listen to his voice. That beautiful, charming voice of his. I could listen to his voice for forever and never get tired of it. I think I might have been staring at him for too long as we ended up locking eyes.

At this point, all I can do is watch him. I watch as he puts both of his hands on the counter. I watch as he puts all of his body weight on them. I watch as he watches me. Silence fills the room. Not an awkward silence but a good silence. One filled with no words but compassion, all with that one person you love. I have to admit...

I'm falling for him. 

I'm in love with Bucky Barnes.

Bucky's POV :

He's watching me and I'm watching him. All I can do is watch him. It's like everything around me  Isn't there, the world falls away and it's just me and him. Everything vanishes out of sight but him.

The silence surrounding the room is a good silence. Not awkward at all but a comforting one. One where no words have to be exchanged to feel something with that person you're with. I never thought I'd fall for someone that quickly, let alone him. I think I'm falling for him. Actually, I know.

I'm in love with Peter Parker.