I'll Find You

"Mrs Han, where is yujin now..?" I asked and she shuddered..

"yujinie? He went for a student exchange program.. He called me yesterday and said he's coming soon.." Mrs. Han said which surprised jiwoong..

"Did he go alone..? " jiwoong asked

"of course not.. Ricky's gone with him too.. I was hoping they could bond again" she spoke and jiwoong gasped..

"so, they're not dead!?" he mumbled to himself

"anyways thankyou Mrs.Han, I had a great time here" jiwoong said and bowed

"you're welcome jiwoong. Don't forget to visit again!" she cheerfully spoke and jiwoong nodded..

He was on his way home in his car. Many doubts filled his head..

Ricky's and yujins fingerprints don't match on any of the three bodies.
And why was the principal hurrying to hide the bodies. Was he behind this..? Why does neither the police or even the suspects parents not investigate..
Something doesn't feel right!

Just then he got a call from the boy, jisung.

"h-hyung.. help me.." he boy pleaded.. He voice cracked..

"jisung! Where are you! Hyung will help you!" jiwoong pled

"h-hyung, I'm in xxxxx next to the xxxx river" jisung voiced out quietly

"stay safe, I'm coming to get you" jiwoong said and heard a broken hum.. He cut the call, and searched for the location..

It was an abandoned house in the middle of a river. Despite the weird location he went there as fast as he could.

He reached in about an hour. A place you would see in a fairy movie. It was magical, too enchanting and creepy..

He stepped out of his car and started to walk forward seeing the house, but suddenly he came across a big maze. It was three times taller than him. He tried searching for another way inside but no he couldnt find one.

He surrendered.
He decided to start moving. He made sure to go across every path, but still he was stuck. Afternoon turned into night. He started to panic. What if there was any creatures at night.. He was shivering in the cold thankfully he had his jacket.

He decided to give up and sat near one of the walls. He looked up to the sky.. Wait, he's almost there.. about 250m right to him was the house.. He just needed to get his way out of the maze..

Suddenly an idea popped up his head. He could just climb these walls and look the direction.. It took him a long time but finally he did it.. He took a photo of the maze and started walking..

What he didn't notice was a man looking at him smirking with a proud look.
"just me type" he said

Jiwoong was finally able to get out of the maze. It was dark and it made him afraid.. He went to the opened door and got in quietly..

As soon as he got in, there stood a face smirking..

Who would the kidnapped be?

(to be continued)