Some Hints?

" detective.. I've found something surprising.." his colleague said
"spill" jiwoong commanded in anticipation..
"the two bodies we found.. they were twins.." the other guy said let out a laugh.

"twins?! So it's neither Ricky's nor yujins?" jiwoong asked and he laughed.. It was definitely not Ricky since he saw the guy alive with his own eyes..

"yes sir. One more thing.. Their dna matches the one of the principal " the guy said
"THE PRINCIPAL?! 'jiwoong shouted a bit and cut the call..

He sat on the floor and held his hair and groaned..

So to sum up
The victims of the school case were twins..
But why was the principal trying to hide that? And the twins were the principals kids.?

Why would he kill his own kids and hide it..
And most importantly the school doesn't have any basement, so why would jisung say it had one?
And Ricky.. Is he a killer or...
And how would jisung know there's a body in that river? Was he the boss or did he kill the guy..

He was going to call gyuvin and vent out everything he heard..

He was cut off by his thoughts when he heard footsteps..
He looked up and saw.. Jisung, Ricky and yujin..

He gasped.. So, both Ricky and yujin were alive.. And he was sure that they knew what was happening..
He tried to stand up but fell back down with a loud thud..

"ahh, fck this" he cursed in pain.
Jisung ran to him and crouched down..
"woong, are you okay?!" Jisung asked as he patted his hair..

Ricky saw this and came in between he swat off Jisung hand as he squatted next to jiwoong..
He saw yujin eyeing him with a smirk..
"could you guys go out for a few minutes.. We have some unfinished business" he said and Jisung nodded laughing at Ricky..

"Ricky ah, you're so cute" Jisung spat out laughing and ran away..
"uhh, that bitch" Ricky groaned
Jiwoong saw yujin walking out when he called him out..

"y-yujin!" he called out and the other turned back..
"yes jiwoong hyung?" he asked with his bunny smile.. Ohh, no wonder gyuvin fell for him.. Well, gyuvin doesn't know he fell for yujin. He says he loves yujin in a brotherly way..

"can you call gyuvin and let him know you're fine.. He's been so depressed cause of you" he spoke and yujin nodded eyes instantly sparkling and the sound of gyuvin..
Yujin turner back taking out his phone and left the room..

"now that we're alone, I'll clear everything you have in your mind.." Ricky spoke
"yeah.. But remove these out of me" jiwoong pouted as he felt his muscles cramping up..
"no, you look hot in these.." Ricky smirked

"ohh please, I always look hot.. And why are we talking like we know each other?" he started to question himself..
"well, haven't you read my bio data.. And I guess you've done more snooping on me.. I know I'm too hard to resist.. Well I know everything about you too kitten" the said guy Ricky let out a contented laugh seeing the latter's face..

"oh whatever.. now please tell me what's going on before I lash at you" he said as he shifted his position..

"well...." Ricky started

(to be continued)

Just wanted to make something clear..

I've mentioned in the previous chapter that Ricky, gyuvin and yujin were friends.. And you may ask how since gyuvin is a teacher..
Well, Ricky and gyuvin bonded over games.. Since gyuvin's just a year older than Ricky they became best friends..
Gyuvin and yujin have an age gap of 4 years. He finds his student yujin cute so they bonded over who's cuter.. Which if you ask gyuvin he would say yujin and yujin agrees too..
Without even knowing gyuvin develops another feeling for his student, yujin which he knows isn't right but he can't stop his feelings..
So, ricky and yujin meets each other through gyuvin and they instantly becomes friends..

I hope this sums up their relationship..