Jiwoongs Spills The Tea

"okay.. So you are a killer of the twins and you're investigating that case..? That's fucked up." Ricky stated and jiwoong just shrugged.

"Ricky.. I know I'm in the wrong but I'm not the killer. Jisung is.."jiwoong just smirked.

" you're only blaming him now? " Ricky asked and jiwoong responded.

" yeah. Cause there's more to what you don't know. " jiwoong said and Ricky stared intently looking at the boys eyes.

Jiwoong met Jisung once in the campus before the case of the body. But they both decided to act like they didn't know each other.. Why? Cause its not safe in the school.

The first time he met Jisung was when he came to give gyuvin his lunch.
He saw this boy coming out of the principals office.. He tried to eavesdrop.

"you're doing a good job jisung" he heard a old voice.

The rest he couldn't hear but all he heard was

"..... dad.." that too it sounded like a boys voice..

He then slowly pretended to look busy and bumps into jisung.

"hey, look where you're going" the boy spoke
"I'm sorry. May I know where the staff room is?" jiwoong asked

"sure. I'm jisung.. You are?" the boy jisung spoke.
"I'm jiwoong." jiwoong said and followed jisung...

So he understood one thing.
Jisung was the principals son.

The perfect target for him.

Jiwoong and jisung barely met but when jiwoong came again to investigate, jisung was overwhelmed.

This guy is a detective! But jisung played it cool..
He saw his dad staring at him giving him a signal. He just nodded continuing to converse with jiwoong.

Jiwoongs a detective and he isn't oblivious. He sees the side eye and the principal. He knows somethings not right.

From then whenever he called jisung he recorded their calls. Just searching for a slip of the tongue.

He then knew jisung isn't an easy target.

Because jisung is playing the same game as him..

They're both prey's in this game.
But only one wins.

It barely took him a day to find out that jisung was the principals son.

So what about the twins? They're just two dead bodies. But then how did the DNA's match that of the principal?

In conclusion, this is another trap.

Jisung killed them. His blood seeped into that of the bodies through their blood.
Jisung knows that jiwoong will only suspect the principal..

And that leads to  here.. In this place outta nowhere.
He knew somethings up when jisung called him to come here.

Ricky and yujin are in his trap. They were so oblivious to this. And now jisung targets jiwoong..

They need to get outta here before jisung really starts working out his plan.

"jiwoong I-I" Ricky had his mouth hung open. What the heck! It's too much for him to take in but jiwoong shakes him.

"Ricky we need to escape as fast as we can. But we need to make it as sly as possible" jiwoongs said and Ricky nodded.

They stood up walking to the other two.
Ricky eyed jisung but quickly changed his expression smiling at the two.

"guys, let's get going" Ricky spoke and the other two nooded.

"but guys, it's getting dark. We'll go tomorrow" jisung spoke but Ricky denied. His suspicion came true.
Jisung was definitely planning something.

"it's not safe here. Let's get going" Ricky said and at that instant jisung smirked

"not so fast" he mumbled loud enough that jiwoong heard it.

Jiwoong was waiting for this moment. As jisung went behind Ricky to stop him jiwoong took his handcuffs locking them onto jisung who grumbled.

With the help of Ricky they both were able to put him into a bg which jiwoong had prepared beforehand.

Yujin was surprised. Why are they doing this to jisung but Ricky looked at him and yujin understood it's best to stay quiet and trust the older.

Jisung could barely stay still and when they managed to fit into the car, jiwoong started driving back..

"you think I'm a fool? I have a tracker in me. My dad knows my location.. You guys are gonna be DEAD!"
jisung screamed and yujin trembled.
His shout was horrendous.

Jiwoong knew that beforehand too.. He slowly remove the guys tracker watch and then only did he tie jisung up.

Jiwoong made sure to keep the watch in that abandoned house before leaving..

'Sorry jisung. But only one wins the game'
jiwoong thought as he smirked.