The Plan?

Black glasses, a suit with his hair slicked backwards and a rose on his hand.

"sir, here you are.." jisung said as he placed each of the boys under the sirs chair.

"thanks jisung.." the man said patting the boys head.

The man then walks forward inspecting the 3 boys face.

He then speaks to jisung.

" Tell your big boss that I've captured them. Tell him to meet me at xxxx" the man spoke.

"yes gyuvin" jisung spoke to the man who smirked at him..

Yes, it's gyuvin. The man in a suit with a red rose in his hand.

Gyuvin then pats yujins face and wakes up the boys.

"yujinie wake up.. Jiwoong hyung.. Ricky..." he pats them and they slowly groan wake up into consciousness.

"gyuvin..." jiwoongs says waking up and looks around at the unfamiliar place.

"gyuvin, did you do what I said?" Ricky asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"yeah. I've told jisung to inform his big boss about it. Poor guy, apparently the big boss is so naive." gyuvin says smirking.

"yeah. He thinks you're gonna hand us over to him. Pabo" jiwoongs said.

"so this is the plan. You guys and jisung did a great act over there. If you didn't know, the big boss had installed a camera in the car so he could see the kidnapping.
Jisung did a good job. Now he's waiting for me to hand you guys over."

"that jerk!" yujin cursed.
"ahh maknae, shut up" Ricky intertwined.

"so, here's my plan" Ricky started.

"we need to find who that big boss is. Since he's always wearing a mask, we need to meet up with him, distract him and remove his mask. Find who's behind all this..." he continued and the others nooded.

" guys, where's jisung?" yujin asked and gyuvin sighed.
" probably went somewhere. " he spoke.

" so, just fresh up and let's go meet the guy.. " gyuvin said and jiwoongs groaned..

(later that day...)

The boys set out in their car going to xxxx.
They had a fake gun and a chain with them..

As expected the way led into a huge building. It looked vintage and rusty.
The boys looked at each other and nodded.

They sticked together going up the stairs to see the masked man sitting there waiting for them..

"hahaha... You came" a loud monotonous voice echoed through the room.

The boys tched at this. This guy is all talk..

"what do you want?" gyuvin asked and the man chucked inside his mask walking over to the boys.

He then slid his arms over Ricky.

"the infamous shen quanrui" the man spoke and he laughed again.

"the fuck do you think you are!" Ricky cursed but was pulled by his skin.

"shut up kitty. You better cooperate or things won't end up well with you!" he shouted and Ricky glared at him..

"why me?!" Ricky roared and the masked man chuckled.

"well.. you're handsome and rich.. I need your money.. 100 million won.
Give me the money and I'll set you free.." the voice sang.

"this jerk" Ricky mumbled
"ah ah ah.. Wrong choice of words.." the voice chucked and before the boys could even comprehend what he said they were tied up from behind..

"look at you so helpless and pathetic. Who do you think would come to save you?" the voice chuckled and the boys struggled for space.

The guy then came closer and removed his mask..

The boys gasped..
But he didn't show his face..

Who was the big boss?