Its just some manipulation and sensation (part 2)

X 🎀: WOW! A GREAT IDEA TO HUMILIATE EACH OTHER IN FRONT OF OUR CRUSHES!

Val 🧸: that might actually be a good idea!..

Neptune 💌: k guys, text your crush and ask if they wanna have a sleepover at my place tonight. Ok?

X 🎀: fine ok..

Neptune jumped up in excitement and immediately texted butters this exact text

Neptune jumped up in excitement and immediately texted butters this exact text .. "do you wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight? All of my friends are coming" .. and a few seconds later he responded with .. "no" . HAHAAHAHAH! JUST KIDDING HE SAID YES! I got everything ready for the sleepover and I waited for them to get to my house. A few minutes later they finally arrived we all went upstairs to my room. Kenny and X were in the closet together listening to music such as , soddiken , lady Gaga, and Weezer. Stan and Valerie were just talking about dinosaurs. And Neptune and butters were trading hello kitty stickers and pins. Until.. X finally spoke up..
She took a deep breath and spoke "WE SHOULD ALL PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" She smiled at all of us and Valerie nodded.
"Yay! Truth or dare!!" Everyone nodded.

"Mrph Mrph! Mrph Mrph Mrph? ( x! Truth or dare?)" Kenny said.
"Dare!" X responded
"Mrph Mrph Mrph MRPH Mrph!!!! (I dare you to sit in my lap the WHOLE game!)"

"Eh..that's easy.. totally" X stood up and sat in his lap nervously.

"You look sooooo in love" Neptune rolled her eyes and chuckled.

—————
(TIME SKIP)
By now X was asleep in Kenny's lap.

"Maybe we should go to bed everyone looks tired" Stan said.

"I agree, if I stay up any longer then my dad will ground me.." butters said nervously.

They all got comfy and fell asleep immediately.

———-

Wow. It's already the next day. HOW SURPRISING. Such a normal fucking day right? Well no it's not morning time yet. It's 5:00 in the morning (Aka 5:00 am) technically no morning time yet. When I woke up I heard something in my closet. WOW A MONSTER IS UNDER MY BED OR CLOSET THINGY SOMETHING I DONT KNOW. I wanted to get up and go check it out but I was frozen. Complete frozen. And don't call me a pussy I was just..scared. Frightened, or even TERRIFIED.
I tried waking up X.

"X wake up!" I shook her until she was awake.

"What time is it..? AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" She said back to me.

"I here something in the closet" I began to talk again.

The noise in the closet continued. X finally got up and walked over to the closet..
BOO! Wait..! What?

It was.. "CARTMAN!?" X screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE! GET THE HOLY WATER ITS A PERVERT!!" Neptune Yelled to X.

Cartman was sitting down in my closet eating a jar of cookies. But really, how the fuck did he get in?

By now everyone was awake
"Why the fuck is he in your house..?" Stan said still half asleep with Valerie.

"Don't say cuss words, I'm gonna get in trouble.." butters said.

Suddenly.. Valerie's ring tone went off ..

"Which one is your favorite, huggy wuggy, scawy blue, uhmmm Zumba suac-" her ring tone stopped playing because Valerie stopped it.