Sensation heros (part 5.)

(NEPTUNES POV)

I finally woke up laying in butters lap. Oh jeez I'm laying in butters Lap...I- IM LAYING IN BUTTERS LAP!?
I jolted up and stared at him sleeping. "This is weird..I mean, this is really weird." I thought to myself and then looked at X.

"Five nights at Freddy's..is this where you wanna be....." she sang in her sleep and I tried my best to hold in my laugh. I looked at Valerie who was half awake and staring at me.
"AUGHH!" I screamed when I saw her staring straight at me not blinking.
"Hi Neptune." Valerie smiled and said happily.
Everything felt like a dream to me.. is this real? I mean..woah what is that!? I shook myself out of my trance and saw a dildo in my closet. "WHY IS THERE A DILDO IN MY FUCKING CLOSET" Neptune screamed.
(If your one of my besties you'll probably no what I'm saying or explaining here..)
By now everyone was awake from my screaming. X stared straight at me and looked in my closet.
She immediately started panicking and almost crying.
"WERE ALL GONNA DIE!" Valerie yelled. Butters was to innocent to know what a dildo was. But he did no what a penis was so he joined in on the screaming. My sister slammed the door open. Her name was lain
"WHATS GOING ON" lain yelled and just stared at the moment. My weezer blanket was thrown across the room and everyone looked traumatized. "I don't wanna deal with this anymore.." she slammed the door closed.

(NARRATORS POV)
Everyone got dressed and ready for school, but when they arrived there was..posters..on every single locker. It was a photo of Neptune when she slammed her head onto the concrete. Who got this photo? i really don't know. But it was weird and Neptune was embarrassed AND confused.
"Everything is so weird today holy shit.." Neptune said and X looked at her with a concerned look. Valerie didn't take it seriously and started playing the Burger King ad from her phone. "Valerie what the fu-"

———————————————————————————————————————————————

This is really random and I don't know what I was going for next chapter will be soon :)