Once it happens, you cant go back. (Part idfk i lost count)

I only made this chapter for my best friend 😩😊😊😊😊😊😩😩😊😊😊😊

HHEHHEHEHHEHEHHHHEJSIE
_______________________________

"But really what was happening..?" Neptune thought to herself .  X, Valerie, and Neptune all looked at each other in confusion and disbelief.
..
Then Neptune just broke into tears (imagine crying lol 😇). Neptune laid on the floor quietly sobbing to herself as Valerie
Tried to take down all the posters off the lockers. Neptune could see cartman, and Clyde giggling to themselves. Clyde couldn't be laughing tho, he was a fucking cry baby.

Neptune on the back hoping it would make her feel at least a bit better.

"YOUR ALL DISABLED!!!!!!!!!‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️" Neptune then screamed as loud as she could. Everyone turning to look at her slowly.

"YEAH! Except for Kenny tho right..?" X whispered the last part and Neptune nodded at her and smiled.

"Main character moment?" A voice spoke. It was Valerie. Read the room pookie..

Everyone then turned away and continued minding their own business. Neptune, x, and Valerie all shoved  their stuff in their lockers and then slammed it closed again.

—————————————————————————
X's superhero perspective (After school)
—————————————————————————
I slid my finger over the window, dust covering the tip of my finger after. Neptune and Valerie were both on spectate missions so I was alone..with..Mysterion. Isn't that just great? Fuck no it isn't.

   We were exploring a abandoned house in South Park, Mysterion walked out of the room we were in. It was actually a bit awkward between the two of us.

I then picked up a flower, "what if I gave this to mysterion?" I thought to myself and shrugged, sliding into the room he was in.

"Mysterion, here you go!" I smiled at him softly.

I swear I could see him blush a bit under his mask. He looked down at me and smiled back. "Thanks, cakery." He held on tight to it so I went back out of the room, exploring the old bedroom.

The bedroom had torn up walls and bed sheets, and I even saw a my little pony plushie! :D I grabbed 2. One for me and one for Neptune‼️‼️

I got a rarity one for Neptune and a flutter shy one for me. I continued exploring the room until I hear mysterion yell my name.

"CAKERY!" I heard him yell from the other room, I ran up to him a bit surprised.

"Coon wants us back at the base, we need to go. Got it?" He said quickly.

I nodded and we both went back to the base. I could see Neptune waving at me from the base.

Maybe this December won't be so bad after all...

========================================

436 words :D! I worked so hard on this btw.

More chapters soon!!