Sensation heroes (part 3.)

By now bat girl was already tied up in a chair in professor chaos's "lair" or whatever.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed, obviously she didn't wanna go..I mean he was pretty cute..but she had to play along with the game and kept screaming and kicking.

"I'm afraid you can't go so easily" he responded.

"Seriously where are they!" Bat girl mumbled to herself.

Wait..who's that in the corner..? Could it be? MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMER? (Idk if I spelt that right)
Oh nevermind it's plant lady and cakery. Still at least their cool and good friends X). Cakery untied me and we all got out immediately.

"Cant you fly with your bat wings? We need to go before he finds out!" Cakery whispered.

"Yeah but he injured my wing so I couldn't fly.." bat girl responded.

(TIME SKIP)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They were finally back at the base.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Racoon said.

"Yeah my wing..it's fine tho cakery will help.." bat girl responded as human kite, and tool shed stared at her.

"Are you sure it's not just your wing?" Human kite responded.

"Yeah I'm sure!" She said.

Plant lady sat next to tool shed and cakery took bat girl upstairs and put a bandage on her wing.

"Now go upstairs and listen to Weezer or something, you've had a long day" cakery rushed bat girl into her room. "And no day dreaming about professor chaos! PLEASE!" She added on.

Bat girl loved annoying people so she put "thank god for girls" on and put it on full blast. Tool shed slammed the door open.

"TURN IT DOWN PLEASE!" He yelled over the music.

"I CANT HERE YOU THE MUSICS TO LOUD!" She laughed and flipped him off.

Tool shed ran out of the room to get racoon.

'Im in trouble..' she thought to herself as racoon opened the door.

"TURN THE MUSIC OFF! PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE!" Racoon yelled at her.

She turned the music off "jeez ok..".

It was about time that they all left back to their house. Neptune took her suit off..

"Dang that suit was way to warm.." she sighed.

"I can't believe I thought professor chaos was cute.. I mean he's not!" Neptune laid on her bed with her platform shoes in her hands. "He's a villian..we can't be soulmates.. because I'm a hero.." she continued on.