hospitalized

- 38 hours have passed since the dramatic hotel suite dispute and oliver had yet to wake up. The doctor who was stationed for your aid had already diagnosed your well being. But you were heavily exhausted after being escorted out. Knowing you had made the love of your life cry. -

40 hours
Oliver had awoken in the hospital after being transported immediately there after a brief screening at the local police station. He was erratic. Voices of the counties pop princess Marissa Cooper's voice was in repeat over and over. It rang so much he couldn't take it anymore. All that he cared about was his love. Marissa.
He looked around for any possible signs of his personal belongings in hopes to call Marissa to apologize and try his best to get out of last memory he was so sure that cooper would see of him. He absolutely was disgusted by that thought. But sure enough there was no signs of anything of his possessions. Nothing but a dirty yellow stained hospital room and a clock. Apart from his squeaky hard and cold hospital bed.

After figuring out that he was out of options about calling Marissa, he had another plan. Secretly making a run for it outside of the hospital. There was just one problem. He had intravenous injections all over his left & right arms. And had temporary monitoring from his heart. That if it were to go off, nurses in the ward of his floor would be immediately notified.

Knowing he was defeated temporarily caused inner anger. Knowing this he slapped his head five times aggressively because he was so angry. It wasn't about his own actions anymore. He started seeing Ryan's face. The shiny boy gifted enough to be brought into a wealthy family. It wasn't that he was rich. He had all the money that could buy happiness. Everything materialistic that is. But it couldn't buy Marissa. No matter how hard he tried.

He shifted dramatically in the span of six minutes. All on ryan. Blaming it was because of ryan getting involved with Oliver's brainwashed & twisted mind. That Mr atwood caused Marissa to see himself in a horrible light.

All he wanted to do was kill ryan. Beat him to death. Use the gun he had just bought days prior on ryan. For taking his love away.

Strong vision's so clear as a bright sunny California sky lit up as flashes of  Ryan Atwood's face and Marissa cooper are being delusionalized inside his own head.

Stupidly. The hospital they had oliver trask located didn't think oliver would do such a crazy thing like un plugging his heart monitor and trying to dare slip from their professional care. But alas oliver had out-smarted them and sat up slowly. Removing the cold copper colored hospital blanket and leaned over to the plugged in outlet of the monitor and successfully turned it off by removing the adapter from the wall outlet. Leaving no sound as its only reliability was purely it being plugged into the hospital walls. He smirked so cowardly as he knew he had now more options then what he had woke up with. He turned down to his bruised arms and forcefully yanked the iv needle that was lodged into his fine tissue. Knowing now that he was completely free from the hospital gadgets he stepped up and put a grey wool sweater on. And buttoned it up fast. Doing so he looked out into the window that had a beautiful sky shining into his depressed room.

Marissa was the only thing on his mind. And he was dead set on getting what he wants.