Ordinary Day (0.5.a)

This whole story will be at 3rd person POV.

This is basically the backstory so more context 😋😋

And the first part of the backstory woah this is long 😀😀

-----

🌇 Kagrengan, XX years ago...

Ahh... Kagrengan, the town where most Asians and all Asian countries live. Also the most populous town out of the others. Let's talk about the countries here, shall we?

Zooming to a house, a mansion rather, there is a REALLY BIG backyard. It contains a lot of flowers, really tall trees, fruits, vegetables, and a large field at the back.

At the field, there are three countries, laying down on the grass, eyes closed.
"Ahh..." The one in red and white said in relief. The one at the right, which has red and white stripes, and a blue rectangle with a yellow moon and star said, "Can you stop doing that for every minute?"

"Come on, don't need to be irritated." "Shush." They argue for a little bit. The one in the middle though, is not bothered at all. Still closing their eyes.

Here are the names,

The one in red and white is Indonesia 🇮🇩.

The one in red and white stripes, and a blue rectangle with a yellow moon and star is Malaysia 🇲🇾.

Lastly, the one with blue at the top, red at the bottom, and a white triangle at the side with a yellow sun and stars, is the Philippines 🇵🇭.

Around their family, which is called the ASEAN Family, they are called the "Chaotic Trio," due to how, you know, chaotic they are. Even the people of the town call them that.

Speaking of the ASEAN Family, that family is very well known to the town as well, and everyone likes them! Why? By helping the town. It's not like one of the members of the family is running it though. It's just that the family and the mayor (and other people from the town hall), have contacted or collaborated with each other for a lot of times now.

Although, there are some citizens who don't like them. This is where another set of countries come in. Meet,

"The East Asians!"

Well, they're not a family per se... They just so happen to be a group of countries living in 1 house or a mansion together. Despite all of them having conflicts with each other, they do have conflicts with the ASEAN Family.

Why? I don't know. Even as a narrator.

Back to present,

"HEY! YOU THREE!" Someone shouted. "What is it, Brunei!?" Malaysia shouted back. "COME INSIDE! THIS INSTANT!" Brunei 🇧🇳 then shouted, then went back. The trio looked at each other, concerned. "He sounds mad." Indonesia pointed out. "Come on, let's go." Philippines then said. They are preparing what's gonna happen. Well, mentally.

They all stood up, then ran until they reached the house, then went inside. All of the other members inside, as well as Mr. ASEAN himself, are looking at the three. 'What's going on?' Phil thought to himself.

They then pull Malaysia and Indonesia aside. "Woah!" "Hey!" They shouted. Now it's just him, the Philippines, at the center of all of them. A lot of questions are now hovering inside his head. 'What did I do?" 'What's going on?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.