Remembrance (4.5)

Filler Warning! You don't really need to read this! (Unless this might be important to the plot, which this before section will get removed.)

-----------

🕓 This happened days before the events in Kagrengan.

🌇 Anandea

Ahh, Anandea. The town where people and countries from Oceania, live here. Australia to the Pacific countries, they are here together.

Zooming in to a specific house. Just an ordinary one, except it's a bit bigger and a bit more modern. Inside, a blue-yellow 🇵🇼 country was living in it. This is the house of Palau, a country that is in the Pacific.

He watered his small plants from the window. One by one, he waters the plants equally, until the watering can was empty. He put it down, then laid his head down, looking at the plants in awe.

His observation of plants was interrupted by a knock from the door. "Who's there?" Palau questioned. No answer, instead a knock. He went near the door, and before he opened it, he asked "Are you still there?" A knock was heard again.

As he heard the knock, he opened the door. It was a "person" with normal clothing, except with a hat, sunglasses and a mask. "Uhh..." said the confused Palaun. But then, the "person" removed his sunglasses and mask, which it revealed to be...

.

.

.

.

.

"Phil!?"

"Chochoi, it's me, son."

Palau then gave the Philippines the tightest hug he can ever give, tearing up happily while at it. This hug went on for a few minutes, while closing the door behind Phil. They then stopped.

"Come on, son. We have a lot of things to talk about." He said to Palau. They then went to the kitchen, gonna make a meal for lunch. Palau is the one who suggested it.

It's been a long time since they bonded. For 11 years, they haven't met each other, until now. While they were still preparing the ingredients, Philippines asked, "How are you, Palau?" "I'm... doing fine, dad." Palau said.

🕓 Later

They pour the meal from the pot into a big bowl, with other meals from pans to plates. Sinigang, taro rosti, and tempura fish.

=========

Images of the food: